What does it mean if a property is not listed??

Madgrrl

Reaction score
I have my eye on a few properties which are right next to each other, but I cant find any info about them online. They don't come up in any property taxes or appraiser searches. What does this mean? Does this mean that no one owns them, or that no one is paying property states on them?

Thanx for any help!

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Go to the city or county your in,they will have all the info,concerning all of the real estate !

Psi em

Reaction score
I came across a find like this. Got real excited about 11 acres of unclaimed land in the middle of my city (Raleigh, NC). Couldn't find any information on it, so I decided to take a close look at the deeds for all of the adjacent properties.

Discovered that most of the land was a DOT-right-away and a small sliver of it was railroad-right-away. All the unclaimed land I've found is usually Department of Transportation or Rail.

Now this is a terrible thing. Private abandoned property is better than Gov/Rail because Gov/Rail will throw the book at you for breaking a twig or taking a poop on their land.

freeranger

Reaction score
just a note for any future searchers. i used to do GIS work for a rural county government. the reason you often cannot find data online is because the local tax/property assessor has not gotten their data online. this is particularly true of rural areas.
i had a complete program to make the database searchable online, it was all set up and the plug got pulled.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads