What do you do for fun?

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I'm into being down by the river. It's usually a pretty chill place to kick it. Sleeping down by the river is also great.

I like to read, pick some dandelions and eat them, stick and poke it up, find something to eat, go for a bike ride, call up a friend, make a treasure hunt for someone, be somewhere you're not supposed to, etc.

bacongator

Reaction score
never that shut up for what? maybe i should pay taxes too .haha im in rva ther is always something to do,like pamper a d bag yeah ive your that bored you havent tired hard enough

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
we could throw rocks at bacongator..... kidding :)

E

Earth

These days, its all about kayaking - all year round - be it off-shore, open water, white water, tidal rivers, lakes, streams, ponds, etc as I'm really blessed with where I'm at these days. Anything goes as long as the water ain't frozen solid, and when it is - ice skating. Now if I could only find a woman who's into doing that....
A few years back, it would have been running the studio, playing electric bass.... and come to think of it, lately I've been doing that more and more - as I recently discovered a very cool noise scene out here, which brings me back to the downtown N.Y.C. scene which was happening back in 1980, 81, 82..... and sadly gone by 86 or so.......
I suppose I could also add 'tipping the jug', since I'll be doing that next.
Can't say being with my dog - but that's because that's beyond fun: THAT'S MY LIFE !! (as my dog is my best friend)

Rambler

Reaction score
Nyc scene in the 80s, what was that like? Ive always dug the greewhich village scene in the 60s but that was way before my time sadly.

bicycle

Reaction score
I do bike rides around 50km without stopping, i make short travels by train, i photograph, i see my girlfriend, i paint paintings sometimes, i browse the internet, i bought a kayak and want to learn kayaking, i fix up bikes from trash, i scavange and gather to only get rid of it as soon as possible, most of all i enjoy little moments found in everything and everywhere.

Dmac

Reaction score
read a book. check out freight train riding videos (my favorite ) throw rocks at cops. buy 10 bucks worth of pot and enjoy.

littlejasonsandiego

Reaction score
go out and committ crimes. not too bad crazy ones... you know just get your blood pumping. paint everystop sign in your town or city as possible. break a or some windows. some times ill run or workout. especially if now booze AND ciggarettes. climb a roof. make a mess. if your in a small town then get in the fuckin paper!! if your in the city get away and no one will care =) or masturbate thats good too.

ps. oh and dont feed the trolls.

bicycle

Reaction score
you could always study about permaculture and living a self sustainable life.

Nelco

Reaction score
tazer tag with low voltage tazers
talking to people, that my first reaction would be to avoid making eye sight with them to intentionaly grow as a person..except for cops..i've been stalked by two cops thanks to conversating with them
digging up music, by looking up styles in the web dictionary and getting names of bands off the list of bands that go to that genre or style listing...like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Swamp_rock
glueing and tieing bunch of junk together to see what it looks like as a whole..some sort of art thing
drawing on my friends back with sharpies..with their permission
picking peoples brains
drunkin fist fighting with friends
coloring in coloring books
buying toys from second hand stores and shooting them
i'd suggest tazer tag..in public..it's the funnest thing i threw out there...nothing like watching your friends buckle to their knee's and getting jolted with no warning..shits fun

Alaska

Reaction score
Sunday...? Hrm. Well, you have internet connection on sundays apparently. Do some research on something you know next to nothing about. Or anything you can't call yourself an "expert" on. Hell, I do that when I'm already drunk. Or even if I do have access to booze, half the time I'd just rather do some excavation in the annals (lul) of history.

Or, find some new music. OR, if you play an instrument, look up new songs to play. OR, read some e-graphic novels. OR, write some stuff. The possibilities are endless, brahmang.

meathook

Reaction score
learn a new skill, especially a useful one! get your hands on a new jank instrument, or hell, make yourself one. making things in general is fun, and learning to macguyver useful things out of random shit is a priceless skill to have as well, even if it's just a piece to smoke your danks or a new toy of some kind to keep your hands occupied. explore the area where you are, you never know what you might find. go to the library and read. use your spare time to better yourself!

Reactions: Margarita

Dishka8643

Reaction score
Ever hear of a game called Mumble Peg? You basically square off in front of a friend, a few feet from each other, and throw a knife into the ground. Whoever can get the knife to stick into the ground closest to his own foot wins. If you intentionally stab yourself in the foot, you win automatically.

There's also another version that involves "trick" tosses that must all be executed sucessfully in order to win. The winner gets to drive a stick into the ground and force the loser to rip out the stick with his teeth.

more info on rules and techniques:
http://artofmanliness.com/2011/06/07/mumbley-peg/

bicycle

Reaction score
reading books and zines.

Nelco

Reaction score
..making zines

saje2u

Reaction score
go out and committ crimes. not too bad crazy ones... you know just get your blood pumping. paint everystop sign in your town or city as possible. break a or some windows. some times ill run or workout. especially if now booze AND ciggarettes. climb a roof. make a mess. if your in a small town then get in the fuckin paper!! if your in the city get away and no one will care =) or masturbate thats good too.

ps. oh and dont feed the trolls.

AWSOME!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads