• Start date

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Polyphia - G.O.A.T.

The musicianship in that song is absolutely top shelf. It's so tight, everyone is in the pocket. Been bumpin that one a lot lately. Tim Henson, (shorter haired guitarist) is absolutely phenomenal.

Also, something a little older that I've been bumpin;

Too Short - Gettin' It. I've been DoorDashing lately and I like to get into a good hustlin kinda headspace as I start the app up and get going about my work day.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Roil - Mothers Day

Local band from Fresno California (1991-1993) ish. This whole album goes hard. One of my favorites.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Barf uh, no thanks...? That is probably the worst song about trains I've ever done heard.

• Haha
Reactions: Barf

brando

travelling through time and space
Reaction score
Kinda forgot about Vashti Bunyan for a while... Thanks @muppi for the reminder

Reactions: roughdraft

faunsrotting

Reaction score
I started listening to some of the 80's and 90's music I grew up with throughout the afternoon. Right now:

Pearl Jam - Black

(be careful not to spam!)
listening to some Suzi Moon and Beatles. Def check out Suzi, only abt 3 songs out but a total gem.

Reaction score
lots of doom metal + its subgenres, particularly stoner. lots of sleep, toke, goya, belzebong, first couple sabbath records. I don't even smoke that much weed lol. shit is just so heavy. fuckin awesome.

always listening to hardcore, been exploring outside the NYHC echo chamber lately lmfaoooo getting into some west coast bands like gulch, sunami, drain, etc. good bands coming out of santa cruz & the bay. I prefer beatdown down and more of the tough guy asshole shit. also love those krishnacore bands from back in the day like 108 and cromags I guess? technically?

also been getting into death metal. blood incantation, tomb mold, fluids. still tryna find my niche there. recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads