• Start date

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Offspring

Offspring is one of my favorite bands ever. So much undiscovered material. Ixnay on the Hombre is the shit.

This what I got at the moment, love this artist:

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Suzi Quatro, "Can The Can" (1973)- pre-punk music from the gal Joan Jett stole most of her act from. it would be impossible to overstate how in love with Suzi i was at age 13-14.

followed by another '73 classic, one of the best road-songs ever, "Radar Love", by Golden Earring:

Most likely some Slade to follow, but i won't keep DJ-ing y'all like that. yeah it was, "Mama Were All Crazee Now"

But i can't resist two more songs you kids never heard, that you might dig, the best song i know about getting out of jail "Diversion", by the Equals (the song "Police On My Back" that you think is by the Clash was an Equals cover):

and the best song i know about running from the cops, in a version sung by a 9 year old "Quick Joey Small" (originally by The 1910 Fruitgum Company, i think) by Darren Burn:

Hope some of you kids enjoy this stuff, this would be the soundtrack to my "Hitchhiking, & shoplifting" thread about being a 70s nomad dirtbag.

Last edited:

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, since at least someone dug those, two more pre-punk early '70s songs, , "Ascension Day" and "Preaching Violence", both by UK communist skinhead band Third World War, who almost were Iggy's backing band for his post-Stooges comeback records My brother, a pretty serious musician, can't stand the first song bc he says the guitar makes him physically ill.

This shit is PAF before "punk rock" as such was invented yet. Enjoy.

Reactions: Irate Pirate

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score

The Eminem Kamikaze Album and a variety of other older Eminem Songs

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude, this. I just heard this on Pandora and it gives me chills....

Reactions: Irate Pirate

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads