what about me?

moe

Reaction score
eek, you don't wanna know. lol
naw but, im from chicago, im currently a junior, soon to be 17 (very soon).
i already know what i want and what im going to do. im waiting for high to finish, i don't know i guess it'd be a smart move to have something to fall back on, and then, ill see if i go with someone or not, either way im going to sanfrancisco.
so yeah, i guess i became a member on this site, a little too soon-ish, when i was very confused and fucked. but now i know what i want and who i am, so, i just get on here to see what's up and shit. im a very happy person. i love all family and friends. i love my two pussy puddy cats. =D
uuhh, i have a short finger, play the guitar and violin, and i write, and a huge huge wuge chuge fan of kerouac. (i guess you can tell why i want to go to san francisco, if you know kerouac)

yup yup, anything else, talk to me!!! fo sho, peace, and love, your friendly folks crazy ass, nappy headed, deaf, slow, lovely, beautiful friend,
mony.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
yeah, the end of big sur is a damn mindfuck, that guy went nutso.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads