Well howdy do, ya'll

snailormoon

Reaction score
Ultimately I want to end up in South America but I have alot of business i need to take care of here first. But the national forests would be a good goal.

Where are you hoping to go in the pnw? It gets awfully cold in the winter.

I was stationed down where you are in Fort Irwin off the 58 when I was in the military. Bakersfield is a decent place as far as cost of living goes in California. Was thinking of heading down there before the weather turns to visit friends in tehatchapi. When are you leaving?

Yah it’s cheap to live here, and that’s basically the only reason why people do , lol. Well right now the pnw isn’t gonna happen quite yet, just trying to get to jambo in a November to start with.

Hudson

Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted to that this year pretty badly but looks like its gonna have to wait. They moved it to Nola which is quite a distance.

Let us know how it goes. How are you planning on getting there? I might head that way once all my medical stuff is figured out. God knows how long its gonna take though.

I feel like starting over somewhere else ya know. Or starting over nowhere.

snailormoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted to that this year pretty badly but looks like its gonna have to wait. They moved it to Nola which is quite a distance.

Let us know how it goes. How are you planning on getting there? I might head that way once all my medical stuff is figured out. God knows how long its gonna take though.

I feel like starting over somewhere else ya know. Or starting over nowhere.
Gonna most likely drive out there to NOLA. Gonna go through Phoenix, Tucson, El Paso, San Antonio, Houston, and so on. Well most likely that’ll be my route anyway.

Lilly

Reaction score
I can completely relate to that nagging worry that where I was in life... Kind of struck in a rut of feeling like my life kept falling apart & I couldn't fix it no matter how much I gave up of myself trying to figure it out... Was that going to be "IT"? Haha Anyway this is your post but I guess I'm trying to say I get that desire to venture out and kind of just see what happens... For me making the choice to do it was pretty awesome so I think it's exciting when I hear about people considering it :) Hopefully Luck shines down upon you in journies/adventures/life

And Be Safe haha thats what everyone in Kamloops used to say to me... Haha at first it sketched me out, all brand new wondering why i had to 'be safe' Lions, tigers & bears maybe lol I dunno

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads