Video Editing | Squat the Planet

Video Editing

xbocax

Reaction score
So I'm working on a documentary and setting up my laptop to help transfer and edit it. Any recommendations on free, cheap, and or awesome an awesome program i should get to do this? I have windows vista.

klots

Reaction score
i would reccomend avid or adobe premiere, both expensive, but everything's free on the internet. don't use movie maker, unless you just want to cut and paste and put it in youtube, because it fucks up your av-quality big tiime

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
woah, way trippy, i was just in the process of downlaoding this when i saw your post.
This one looks promising, I plan to use it on a little project I am working on
AVS Video Editor: perfect for home video editing. Edit video easily!

well, now that I started using it, the AVS one kinda blows, it would be a good editor if ya' pay to register it, but if you do not then they slap their logo in the center of your movie, bastards.

I will let you know if I find a better one. =]

xbocax

Reaction score
I keep trying to download the adobe premier but it keeps trying to open in my itunes then nothing happens :/

xbocax

Reaction score
yeah! If you could send me the link thatd be awesome :]

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads