Useful site for squating | Squat the Planet

Useful site for squating

caffine addict

Reaction score
For anyone who needs a place to squat while hitchhiking or anything else, I got what you need. A Website called "ghosttowns.com" is a Website/Wiki that shows all locations of ghost towns in the United States and Canada. Some places are abandoned, some are private property.

Be safe 20180509_233539.png

Jerrell

Reaction score
Just an FYI, that site uploaded a midi file and four copies of it to my laptop, bypassing my security somehow, so I am not sure what the deal is with that. So if you have a cowboyj.mid file show up on your computer, that's where it came from.

caffine addict

Reaction score
Just an FYI, that site uploaded a midi file and four copies of it to my laptop, bypassing my security somehow, so I am not sure what the deal is with that. So if you have a cowboyj.mid file show up on your computer, that's where it came from.
I had the same thing happen to me and it's actually some cowboy theme song

• Haha
Reactions: roughdraft

Jerrell

Reaction score
Yeah, midi files are just music/sound files. They aren't executable files, so they're not going to be a virus. Unless, of course, it's an executable file disguised as a midi...doh! LOL
I go with the mentality that 99% of the time a music/sound file is safe, but if you have the program/app to scan it, just do it. Better safe than sorry.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads