US ANARCHISM needs to get organized | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

US ANARCHISM needs to get organized

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
When I read this, I couldn't help but to hear your specific vocal inflections, and see your facial expressions in my mind, and it cracked me RIGHT THE FUCK UP, because we've HAD this conversation. Love ya, buddy! ::rules:: ::hilarious::

I know right. I love when Andy schools the fools.

D

Deleted member 15813

As an anarchist, I feel ashamed to see the disorganized actions of us as a whole, from what I see is just pointless chaos. We must become more organized we need LEADERS, we need a paramilitary wing. Otherwise we will never succeed. We must begin orginizing our ranks, training, actual training, and be able to have a spokesperson who is one of us and will speak our agenda, instead of some idiot like micheal moore. If this does not happen I feel that our cause will die....

https://www.redneckrevolt.org/about

Venatus

Reaction score
look man, even if something like that ever happened it wouldnt really be considered anarchism anymore. ive been down that rabbit hole, and you cant have the best of both worlds. the biggest appeal of anarchism for most people is the fact that it has no structure save for what an individual wants from it in their own pursuits. why should i fight for something i can already enjoy on my own? to make other people accept it? do you see whats wrong here?

Venatus

Reaction score
Let me get out my Ouija board and see if we can resurrect early 20th century mass politics...

...ah, looks like it's not working. Actually, looks like nothing's working, and that the largest and most powerful civilization ever to exist on planet earth is collapsing before our very eyes. There simply is not any anarch "ism". As Ernst Junger said, "What the king is to the monarchist, the anarch must be to the anarchist." And indeed, most people wouldn't know what to do with freedom if you forced it on them. Most people don't want it to begin with. The masses are reptiles concerned only with good sleep - let them have it!
For me, I accept Renzo Novatore's definition of anarchy: "..the eternal struggle of an aristocratic minority of outsiders against all societies which take the stage of history.." he went on to write, just after World War I in Italy:

You are waiting for the revolution? Let it be! My own began a long time ago! When you are ready (god, what an endless wait!) I won’t mind going with you for a while. But when you stop, I shall continue on my way toward the great and sublime conquest of the nothing!

Any society that you build will have its limits. And outside the limits of any society, unruly and heroic tramps will wander with their wild and virgin thought — those who cannot live without planning ever new and dreadful outbursts of rebellion! I shall be among them!

And after me, as before me, there will be those saying to their fellows: “So turn to yourselves rather than to your gods and idols. Find what hides within you and bring it to the light; show yourselves!”

Because every person who, searching his own inwardness, extracts what was mysteriously hidden therein is a shadow eclipsing any form of society which can exist under the sun!

All societies tremble when the scornful aristocracy of tramps, inaccessibles, unique ones, rulers over the ideal and conquerors of the nothing resolutely advances. So, come on , icononclasts, forward!

Already the foreboding sky grows dark and silent!
come to think of it he explained this alot better than i did.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Im certianly no individualist anarchist nor do i believe that community organaztion is fruitless. However i am not a utopionist nor do i believe completely in anarchist communism but the key is start with yourself first. Dont go around telling other anarchists or anyone for the fact (expect maybe some fascist nazi skum) how to live or how to participate in their activism or lack of. If the OP really cared about organization hed hit up his local Food Not Bombs chapter or the many other already organized individuals in various established projects. Or get off the forum and go fill a pot hole yourself.

Not to mention as an anarchist i would never be dumb enough to introduce myself to a community by calling for armed milita action, ESPECIALLY not online. Pretty hard to trust someone at that point. Lets not forget how many feda are still targeting radical anarchist movements, lets not bring attention to those SWIMS oi? Jesus.

Milky Way

Reaction score
Okay, so when I made this post I had been up for two days on a pretty rough bender, I apologize for any annoyance caused. Unfortunately I was not in a correct state of mind when writing the OP. Yes, some of my politics are alittle fucked. And honestly don't necessarily believe in full on mass anarchist revolution. I do believe that the powers that be need to replaced. Because as the so called representatives of the people obviously are not doing their jobs. And no there would be no way of a successful civilian uprising, not without the military sympathizing with whatever cause it were to be. I do believe that we should oraganize somewhat in a paramilitary sense, just incase there were to be some kind of civil unrest, or complete asshole nazi takeover, the "undesirables" would be attacked first, just like in nazi germany, the ussr, spain after the fascists won the civil war, and as recently as now in the middle east. I just believe its better to be ready for any situation that may arise.

Milky Way

Reaction score
see now, i can get with a -COUP- any old time you'd like ;D. A coup, say, with the 3rd ACR or 101st behind it might -JUST- might-have a tiny chance of succeeding.

I agree, from what ive noticed most of the active duty may sympathize, but unfortunately there are still many who are just utterly stupid, and bigoted. I think there would be success with a mostly veteran force. The only thing I dislike about the idea of a coup is the temporary martail law that would happen, out of necessity naturally, but still not ideal

Reactions: Testicool

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
In our current era, revolution won't look like it used to. We can just stop participating in the system and exist in our own collectives to accomplish the things we need to. Working together without trying to run each other and focus on improving our own individual lives and the lives we directly take part in.

So just drop out. Stop buying things from horrible sources. Give a shit about the effect your actions have. Seek out alternatives. Just quit feeding the beast. If enough of us do it, the beast will die.

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
martial laws goin to happen anyway, and soon. This whole thing with the use of lethal force in the inner cities was the miner's canary.
I don't want to agree with you, but what you say is true. I don't know if anyone will be safe no matter what you believe.

Also, right on, Cornelius! I think that is more in the spirit of what the OP was getting at. While being quite an individualist, I do see the immense value in community. I prefer intentional community due to my age and upbringing since ideals espoused as a workers paradise have mostly ended up in misery, death and starvation for the masses when strong leaders emerged and fed the masses cake.

Outcast1

Reaction score
As an anarchist, I feel ashamed to see the disorganized actions of us as a whole, from what I see is just pointless chaos. We must become more organized we need LEADERS, we need a paramilitary wing. Otherwise we will never succeed. We must begin orginizing our ranks, training, actual training, and be able to have a spokesperson who is one of us and will speak our agenda, instead of some idiot like micheal moore. If this does not happen I feel that our cause will die....

I am an anarchist. Natural order is chaos and therefore there can be no way for US to organize. I see many people found this funny because of the clear and obvious contradictions in your title and post. I thought you were making a joke but I sense you are really serious.

No one can lead anarchy. Destruction is just as pointless as creation. Success is not a real thing even when clearly defined because the moment is fleeting. What is OUR cause? Is it achieved by violence and killing? Many men have died and fought and struggled but where is the success?

I think you are confused as to the nature of the next revolution. It will not be fought or won by arms or ideology. This war is a spiritual war and we have already won when we wake up to the here and now. Peace is within. War is within. Win your battle within.

J

Josh Stanton

Good post, message me. I like the way you think.

• Haha
Reactions: Testicool

lone wolf

Reaction score
yeah well you're not allowed to get organized. with the invention of the computer/cellphone's they have eyes and ears everywhere. the patriot act will crush anybody that threatens the NWO.

best to enjoy the time we have left because a century from now slaves will be cloned in a lab and history will be forgotten.

THEOEHT

Reaction score
From the bits and pieces of revolutionary history I've studied, it seems that after nearly every militant revolution, either the leaders become corrupted themselves (chaves, castro etc) or they accept money from banks and corporations to fund their efforts and if they try to stick to their values they are often murdered (simon bolivar). It seems to me that old fashioned organized rebellion is flawed and outdated.
I think that rather than try to organize traditionally, we should just do what we feel is right and makes us happy. If we lead a life outside the system and can sustain ourselves without the help or waste of those in the system, perhaps others will see the benefits and follow suit. If the system becomes obsolete and irrelevant to enough people, perhaps it will fade away.

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads