US ANARCHISM needs to get organized | Squat the Planet

US ANARCHISM needs to get organized

Milky Way

Reaction score
As an anarchist, I feel ashamed to see the disorganized actions of us as a whole, from what I see is just pointless chaos. We must become more organized we need LEADERS, we need a paramilitary wing. Otherwise we will never succeed. We must begin orginizing our ranks, training, actual training, and be able to have a spokesperson who is one of us and will speak our agenda, instead of some idiot like micheal moore. If this does not happen I feel that our cause will die....

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
I recall during my college days a young Republican said to me quite earnestly, "The problem with you anarchists is you just can't get organized!" Since I was coming on to two tabs of good blotter, I fell over laughing. My laughing didn't seem to make him too happy but it did wonders for me.

Milky Way

Reaction score
I recall during my college days a young Republican said to me quite earnestly, "The problem with you anarchists is you just can't get organized!" Since I was coming on to two tabs of good blotter, I fell over laughing. My laughing didn't seem to make him too happy but it did wonders for me.

Fucking awesome, I came back from 28 days awol on some blotter and ketamine, but it was a federal holiday and no one was at the company area lmao

F

FrumpyWatkins

Interesting you come here and make this one thread after never posting before.

Post reads like some kind of attempt at a rally cry.

Then you mention paramilitary groups.

Seem to be looking to see who will discuss these things with you

And then I start to wonder what your intentions really are with this post and then I laugh and keep my distance. This bear doesn't like honey that comes in pots.

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
Let me get out my Ouija board and see if we can resurrect early 20th century mass politics...

...ah, looks like it's not working. Actually, looks like nothing's working, and that the largest and most powerful civilization ever to exist on planet earth is collapsing before our very eyes. There simply is not any anarch "ism". As Ernst Junger said, "What the king is to the monarchist, the anarch must be to the anarchist." And indeed, most people wouldn't know what to do with freedom if you forced it on them. Most people don't want it to begin with. The masses are reptiles concerned only with good sleep - let them have it!
For me, I accept Renzo Novatore's definition of anarchy: "..the eternal struggle of an aristocratic minority of outsiders against all societies which take the stage of history.." he went on to write, just after World War I in Italy:

You are waiting for the revolution? Let it be! My own began a long time ago! When you are ready (god, what an endless wait!) I won’t mind going with you for a while. But when you stop, I shall continue on my way toward the great and sublime conquest of the nothing!

Any society that you build will have its limits. And outside the limits of any society, unruly and heroic tramps will wander with their wild and virgin thought — those who cannot live without planning ever new and dreadful outbursts of rebellion! I shall be among them!

And after me, as before me, there will be those saying to their fellows: “So turn to yourselves rather than to your gods and idols. Find what hides within you and bring it to the light; show yourselves!”

Because every person who, searching his own inwardness, extracts what was mysteriously hidden therein is a shadow eclipsing any form of society which can exist under the sun!

All societies tremble when the scornful aristocracy of tramps, inaccessibles, unique ones, rulers over the ideal and conquerors of the nothing resolutely advances. So, come on , icononclasts, forward!

Already the foreboding sky grows dark and silent!

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
How am I telling people what to do. Especially when im just expressing my opion

You just started a thread telling anarchists that they need to organize but you are unwilling to contribute to that action yourself. So your thread is pointless and you're just doing what people who fancy themselves as "authority figures" do; sit behind a desk and tell everyone else what they should do without having any idea what that actually entails.

It's not inspiring, it's just inane. Now, if you presented a multi-point plan of action that people can participate in on their terms, turned it into a zine and distributed copies of it as widely as you could, then your words wouldn't be so hollow and insulting.

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
Also, if you believe in autonomy at all, you should practice speaking for the only person that you can represent, which is yourself.

Don't try and speak for or call out some fantastical group of people that don't actually exist and have never tried to represent your personal interests. IE the "we" you speak of in your original post.

A

AlwaysLost

You just started a thread telling anarchists that they need to organize but you are unwilling to contribute to that action yourself. So your thread is pointless and you're just doing what people who fancy themselves as "authority figures" do; sit behind a desk and tell everyone else what they should do without having any idea what that actually entails.

It's not inspiring, it's just inane. Now, if you presented a multi-point plan of action that people can participate in on their terms, turned it into a zine and distributed copies of it as widely as you could, then your words wouldn't be so hollow and insulting.

First of all Welcome to STP. I hope you stick around. But Yeah I have to agree with Cornelius on this one. As Ghandi said Be the change you want to see in the world.

On a large scale I'm not even sure change is possible but I look for little things I can do everyday to help who I can. Yesterday I held the door open for a woman who was convinced by my appearance that I was going to mug her. I hoped that small gesture would show her that kindness comes in all shapes and sizes. I give granola bars to the pbums on the bus. Stuff like that.

As for taking on the megacorps and the politicians from the outside in...good luck my friend. Im not your guy. I've been living comfortably off the detritus of this country for a long time now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Shwillam

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
@Milky Way so your first post on here isn't an introduction of yourself, it isn't a request for information, but its a vague call to arms for anarchists to get organized?

Really now? You're asking an online community of radical individuals that already have an extensive real world network of anarachist squatters, nomads, activists, and travelers, on our own site mind you, that we need to get organized?

I just can't even right now.

A

AlwaysLost

@Milky Way so your first post on here isn't an introduction of yourself, it isn't a request for information, but its a vague call to arms for anarchists to get organized?

Really now? You're asking an online community of radical individuals that already have an extensive real world network of anarachist squatters, nomads, activists, and travelers, on our own site mind you, that we need to get organized?

At least he didn't ask for the ccg...

A

AlwaysLost

Let me get out my Ouija board and see if we can resurrect early 20th century mass politics...

...ah, looks like it's not working. Actually, looks like nothing's working, and that the largest and most powerful civilization ever to exist on planet earth is collapsing before our very eyes. There simply is not any anarch "ism". As Ernst Junger said, "What the king is to the monarchist, the anarch must be to the anarchist." And indeed, most people wouldn't know what to do with freedom if you forced it on them. Most people don't want it to begin with. The masses are reptiles concerned only with good sleep - let them have it!
For me, I accept Renzo Novatore's definition of anarchy: "..the eternal struggle of an aristocratic minority of outsiders against all societies which take the stage of history.." he went on to write, just after World War I in Italy:

You are waiting for the revolution? Let it be! My own began a long time ago! When you are ready (god, what an endless wait!) I won’t mind going with you for a while. But when you stop, I shall continue on my way toward the great and sublime conquest of the nothing!

Any society that you build will have its limits. And outside the limits of any society, unruly and heroic tramps will wander with their wild and virgin thought — those who cannot live without planning ever new and dreadful outbursts of rebellion! I shall be among them!

And after me, as before me, there will be those saying to their fellows: “So turn to yourselves rather than to your gods and idols. Find what hides within you and bring it to the light; show yourselves!”

Because every person who, searching his own inwardness, extracts what was mysteriously hidden therein is a shadow eclipsing any form of society which can exist under the sun!

All societies tremble when the scornful aristocracy of tramps, inaccessibles, unique ones, rulers over the ideal and conquerors of the nothing resolutely advances. So, come on , icononclasts, forward!

Already the foreboding sky grows dark and silent!

You should be a writer man! You have a way with words.

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
I dont know about you buddy, but I AM organized. Your "rally call" as you call it has no effect on the state of things, nor does it have any place in a community that has an entire forum that is based on anarchism and politics. Maybe if you took a moment to get to know our community and the community around YOU, you would be able to conceptualize what organization is. Not only that, but your first post i see calls for paramilitary action? Sounds like some COINTELPRO shit to me, and i have nothing more to say because anyones that smart would be very careful what they posted in getting to know a new radical community. Honestly man go get your own shit together or if your a fed youre not gonna last long cuz you're not very good at your job. As an anarchist or a fed that is.

A

AlwaysLost

I dont know about you buddy, but I AM organized. Your "rally call" as you call it has no effect on the state of things, nor does it have any place in a community that has an entire forum that is based on anarchism and politics. Maybe if you took a moment to get to know our community and the community around YOU, you would be able to conceptualize what organization is. Not only that, but your first post i see calls for paramilitary action? Sounds like some COINTELPRO shit to me, and i have nothing more to say because anyones that smart would be very careful what they posted in getting to know a new radical community. Honestly man go get your own shit together or if your a fed youre not gonna last long cuz you're not very good at your job. As an anarchist or a fed that is.

Holy crap man I missed the paramilitary wing part. This guy needs to go find a militia to join. Were travelers not terrorists dude @Milky Way

• Useful
Reactions: Shwillam

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

When I read this, I couldn't help but to hear your specific vocal inflections, and see your facial expressions in my mind, and it cracked me RIGHT THE FUCK UP, because we've HAD this conversation. Love ya, buddy! ::rules:: ::hilarious::

Reactions: EphemeralStick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads