Urban Camouflage | Squat the Planet

Urban Camouflage

A

AlwaysLost

So in my travels around this city. I have finally found the best combination of clothes to keep from being hassled and blend in which is important.

1 nice long sleeved dress shirt
1 fluorescent green shirt
1 disgustingly stained but clean oversized tee shirt.
1 pair of brown or black khakis
1 black belt
1 trucker hat
1 plastic I'd badge holder on lanyard
1 olive drab messenger bag

OK here's how the system works. When I'm in the redneck suburbs on the outskirts I rock the flourescent shirt and trucker hat. I'm just another average Joe getting ready to go do some demo and drink some natty light.

But when I go downtown I put on the nice dress shirt over the fluorescent shirt. I rock that plastic ID badge with some bs printed stuff inside. No one actually looks at the badge but since everyone's got one you fit right in.

I do all sorts of bummy stuff hopped up on kratom and nobody even looks twice. A cop literally caught me taking a whiz today and let me go!! In a ritzy alley of the power and light district no less.

On those rare days, I feel like a ghetto adventure, I bust out the skanky shirt from the bag and whamo zamo, I look like a total bum with nothing worth stealing which is pretty much true anyways.

I've come along way since my captain America wife beater !!

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Missing one article - would go very nicely with that green shirt - :D Total urban camouflage!

CummerbundPurpleSatin.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Coywolf

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You are a trip @AlmostAlwaysLost . That is hilarious. I think the topic of urban camouflage is underrated and quite important.

@jim stobie talks about in his videos, putting on a jumpsuit while riding, and talking it off with preppy clothes underneath when you get into a town to avoid suspicion.

Good topic. The ID badge is a nice touch.

Reminds me of the Life invader mission of GTA5 haha.

You know, when I started reading this and saw 'green florescent tshirt' I was thinking of how much you would not fit in the city but then, you say redneck suburbs ...genius!

A

AlwaysLost

You are a trip @AlmostAlwaysLost . That is hilarious. I think the topic of urban camouflage is underrated and quite important.

@jim stobie talks about in his videos, putting on a jumpsuit while riding, and talking it off with preppy clothes underneath when you get into a town to avoid suspicion.

Good topic. The ID badge is a nice touch.

Reminds me of the Life invader mission of GTA5 haha.

Have you seen the video where @jim stobie acts like a rich trainhopper and only eats gourmet food that one hilarious.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads