Untrustworthy and shady people (old thread that inspired this section). | Page 9 | Squat the Planet

Untrustworthy and shady people (old thread that inspired this section).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
oi!!! i could possibly help you... i have a real young looking face... only 19 but i look mostly 12.... if you need help message me... pedophiles are not on my list of those i love.... any whoo like i said you want help i could even possible help you with the Boston Rider kidd.... hmu chat later

dude, this is turning into an StP version of Hard Candy :p

chaosfactorxx

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Sid, hes from bakersfield, fucking scum bag. steels money from other kids to buy herion. almost went to jail because of him hes a stupid as mother fucking junkie. he usualy travels with a chick named silvia. watch out for that kid.
does sylvia have a dog named montana and a tattoo of the state of montana on her leg? if so, I met her in philly last year and i'm pretty sure she robbed me in my sleep.

chaosfactorxx

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
If its the same person, then sid was in jail at the time. she was nodding out and generally being a junkie. robbed me and my ex in philly

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
So heres a story about MY crazy ex.
we met in the NW and he seemed nice enough other than the meth and heavy drug use. im not judgmental, but i am weary. we started dating and he cut his arm open and i had to sit and take care of him so as he wouldnt die. this mentally fucked my head up. i fed him, cleaned up after him, basically if it wasnt for me and my best friend jimi he wouldnt be alive. and my good friend jimi who we were rubbertramping with (anthony also called her his best friend and told me he loved me, all pathetic lies.) let him use her PSP and a shit load of games. he had her hat and some other shit too. after we bought him a space bag one night he was gone in the morning with out a single word to either one of us. we housed him up and sincerely cared for his sorry ass, and he dipped out on us with out even a good bye. we found him with some kids about 5 days later out side of PDX and we demanded our shit back and ended up making friend withthe kids he was with. he apparently called me and my best friend a couple of housie bitches and tried only being our friends because he wanted our shit.

dont trust jayjayonthefly he broke my trust and my heart. fuck him.
I'm in PDX, can you give a description of these liars? I've noticed some people trying to ditch old names and fool new ignorant folks.

Reactions: cyberjock

Sydney

Reaction score
Website
www.sunnywar.com
if youre in portland dont hangout with a cat named malachai, he's like a 50 year old d beat kid about five foot tall, creepy in every way.
lol, I know him... this is some real juicy gossipy shit.... waayy better then jerry springer and muary!

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini
E

earthowl

I'm in PDX, can you give a description of these liars? I've noticed some people trying to ditch old names and fool new ignorant folks.
oh as far as i know hes still somewhere on the west coast maybe in portland. um i think he just goes by anthony. but hes just kind of a womanizing misogynist. hell steal your crap. watchout

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
I can testify to this much about him: he sent me a friend request on fb out of nowhere. I approved him cuz he is a *fellow traveler* and I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Then I got a friend request from his *sister*. Over time I noticed almost everything she posted was about her brother *koul*. Ends up...she was a fake profile he made. After a little research I discovered (because I know quite a bit about photography) that the pics of his *sister* and *gf* were pics he uploaded from another site without permission. He literally would have conversations with himself basically between all these fake accounts. This guy is a certified fucking wing nut. A friend of mine ..nacho...met him in person and thought he was a little off but this was before everything came to light. Be careful folks!

That is some creepy shit...

• Useful
Reactions: sean p

Kamera

Reaction score
this guy named Michael Brubaker (may also go by michael kieser) was a friend of mine my entire life sense i met him in preschool and a few months ago he traveled with me from bakersfield to humboldt and i introduced him to all my friends and showed him around eureka then the bastard asked to use my guitar to busk one day and he just fucking disappeared and then i got a call from one of his relatives asking me why he got thrown in jail in LA. I still havent figured out why he left or how he got there seeing as he was pretty scared to travel on his own or how he got thrown in jail. if you see that dude in LA or Bakersfield dont trust him he's a master manipulator i seen him and his buddy talk home depot out of a washer and dryer with just a receipt

• Haha
Reactions: beersalt

RubyOutlaw

Reaction score
asshole.jpg
asshole2.jpg
whatassholedid.jpg

RubyOutlaw

Reaction score
Ok, so I fucked this post up a bit...However, The first two images are of the creepo to veer away from. Jack, Jackson, or muddy. He's a certified wing nut but you might not know it when you first meet him. The last picture is what I looked like after trying to drink with him....Im not sure why he flipped out and I don't care. Im lucky I walked away with just a black eye and a concussion (after he punched me and bounced my fucking head off a bridge). This is a warning mostly for any woman who meets him out there. But he is also a pathological liar and a thief. He doesn't steal from stores folks, only other people, mostly travelers he meets along the way. He routinely robs units and then brags about it blowing shit up for everyone. BEWARE this guy is bad news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads