Untrustworthy and shady people (old thread that inspired this section). | Page 7 | Squat the Planet

Untrustworthy and shady people (old thread that inspired this section).

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Ashton will steal yer shit and try to give you dirty needles that he knows is infected with hep c. Hes ok to chill with sometimes but he flips out and gets aggro sometimes and DO NOT USE NEEDLES WITH HIM If you dont already have hep C He'll give it to ya and anything else hes picked up along the way w/o thnking about it. Hes a straight up liar. Currently in Houston Other towns Portland/NOLA/ATL
is this dude ashton part of the nola drunk punks?

venusinpisces

Reaction score
I can think of two off the top of my head. The first would be Frank with a full set of facial tattoos who the last I heard was in between NOLA and Baton Rouge. He raped one of my friends who is a really small girl that was unable to push him off. Second would be Ferret with the crescent moon tattoo by his eye. He also hangs out in NOLA but I've seen him in NYC and also SF/Berkeley. He told me about how some crackhead had ripped him off for a 10 sack so he threw him in the East River (NYC). He was bragging about how he killed the guy because the East River is surrounded by concrete walls with almost no hand grips. That river moves fast and from what I remember there is a gap of at least a few feet between the top of the water and the top of the wall. From wikipedia: "The East River is dangerous to people who fall in or attempt to swim in it....Anyone in the channel would find there are few places to climb out. According to the marine sciences section of the city Department of Environmental Protection, the channel is swift, with water moving as fast as four knots (just as it does in the Hudson River on the other side of Manhattan). That speed can push casual swimmers out to sea. A few people drown in the waters around New York City each year.[3]"

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score

Blackout

Reaction score
3rd eye john, he has a eye tattooed on his fore head. he basically raped my girlfreind and threatened, while dragging me across a boxcar, to throw me off at 50 mph. hes a scum peice of shit and will take advantage of you in anyway possible
fuck third eyed joun he was just in austin he smacked me in the head with a boot and woulnt stop talking about fucking his aunt pease of shit fuck that dude

Fwingnut

Reaction score
I can think of two off the top of my head. The first would be Frank with a full set of facial tattoos who the last I heard was in between NOLA and Baton Rouge. He raped one of my friends who is a really small girl that was unable to push him off. Second would be Ferret with the crescent moon tattoo by his eye. He also hangs out in NOLA but I've seen him in NYC and also SF/Berkeley. He told me about how some crackhead had ripped him off for a 10 sack so he threw him in the East River (NYC). He was bragging about how he killed the guy because the East River is surrounded by concrete walls with almost no hand grips. That river moves fast and from what I remember there is a gap of at least a few feet between the top of the water and the top of the wall. From wikipedia: "The East River is dangerous to people who fall in or attempt to swim in it....Anyone in the channel would find there are few places to climb out. According to the marine sciences section of the city Department of Environmental Protection, the channel is swift, with water moving as fast as four knots (just as it does in the Hudson River on the other side of Manhattan). That speed can push casual swimmers out to sea. A few people drown in the waters around New York City each year.[3]"

I beat the flying fuck out of ferret and his whole 4 man krew, with just me and a 60 year old homebum. The homebum kicked ferret out in front of a Deisel truck and he damn near got plowed, lol. Was an epic fight rly.

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
grrrr to diagaro enthio. thats it for me.

Reactions: bryanpaul

RubyOutlaw

Reaction score
IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL TRAVELERS!

I am only posting this because this type of person poses a serious problem for all travelers. When you are on the road with someone you literally have your life in their hands and vice versa. Trust is important among road dogs and this guy crossed every line he could have.

The Breeze, Koul Breeze, Cool Breeze...he's got more names than that. A bit over a year ago this man hit the scene, he came outta no where and then made himself a huge traveling presence. He is a pedophile and a creep. He made over a dozen online "spacebooks" and went as far as to have conversations with all these fake profiles and other real travelers. He made an underage profile in order to "talk" to underage girls, one of those girls was my friends 14 year old cousin. He is somewhere in his late 30's.

Also, I have suspicions that his first road dog may have met a foul end as his fb account was deleted when all the fake ones were but we know that Boston Rider was at some point a real person.

Which brings me to another good point.
If anyone knows of Boston Rider or his whereabouts please let me know, or let someone know. I don't think anyone's heard from this kid in over a year. The last person he was seen with was Koul. And since Koul has been the one operating his fb account for the last year there is more than one person wondering what the hell happened to the real Boston Rider?

RubyOutlaw

Reaction score
Ill text it to you. I dont want to post the one I have because my friend, who I mentioned in the posts, is in it. I know she's not happy that they had so many photos together considering he was creeping on her cousin and all. He also has an STP page under koul breeze

RubyOutlaw

Reaction score
Alright, Give me a moment guys. I could give a description but he's your run of the mill, middle aged man with nothing that would make him stand out. I do have a photo and am trying to post that now.

Reactions: roughdraft
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads