Untrustworthy and shady people (old thread that inspired this section). | Page 6 | Squat the Planet

Untrustworthy and shady people (old thread that inspired this section).

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pheonix

STP username: Redd Capp

publishing the crew change and stealing from other kids is wrong

as for fishing change out of a fountain, shoplifting, stealing copper, sleeping on a bench and resisting arrest, well I've done all these things too and don't really think that makes someone a bad person.

as for the indecent exposure, is he on the sex offenders list. do you happen to know how that went in court. I've meet people charged with indecent exposure and put on the sex offenders list for pissing in public. are you sure that wasn't the case here?

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
what you can't do that. I better delete them pics I took the other day of the convoy of tanks rolling down the rails.
Nah, go ahead and take pics, but don't say, hey fuck you, I'm gonna go do this just to spite them. I've taken pictures of tanks on bases before, and I would take pics of them on rails too, but the way he says it sounds to me like he's a spy for another country, or even the CIA setting up an undercover dready.

• Haha
Reactions: kidbob

slurricane

Reaction score
dont trust jayjayonthefly he broke my trust and my heart. fuck him.
ew i dated that oogly emo fuck like two years ago, he kept cutting himself so i wouldn't leave him and bled all over my aunt's house where children were present, it lasted like two weeks ahahaha
fuck that kid
fuck that kid, i'm happy someone else know's about this fucking retard
he 'broke your heart' EW! that kid is ugly and dumb and pathetic, never give your heart to anyone, especially somebody that loves ska and plaid shorts.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Mankini
E

earthowl

ew i dated that oogly emo fuck like two years ago, he kept cutting himself so i wouldn't leave him and bled all over my aunt's house where children were present, it lasted like two weeks ahahaha
fuck that kid
fuck that kid, i'm happy someone else know's about this fucking retard
he 'broke your heart' EW! that kid is ugly and dumb and pathetic, never give your heart to anyone, especially somebody that loves ska and plaid shorts.
hahahah yesss! he got mad because we were picking on him when he was whinning about us being loud while he was watching a movie. he was all fucked up on DXM then he sliced his arm open REALLY bad with a saw blade i thought he was going to die!

12xPUKEx12

Reaction score
lol if you're like most of lowwlife [<name self explanatory] then you're most likely a d-bag. i didn't even know this crew still existed, da fuqq.
Hehehehehe

panik

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Reactions: Johnny P

earliest

Reaction score
"I hung out with this juggallo/rainbow kid/giant fuckin oogle that I met at random, and they kept our spange cup/didn't drop me off at the bus stop/really hurt my feelings!!!!" Get a fucking grip. Of all the messed up shit that goes on it's petty as hell to "warn people" on the internet about some dude who kept your favorite marker in their van or some shit.

Alaska

Reaction score
"I hung out with this juggallo/rainbow kid/giant fuckin oogle that I met at random, and they kept our spange cup/didn't drop me off at the bus stop/really hurt my feelings!!!!" Get a fucking grip. Of all the messed up shit that goes on it's petty as hell to "warn people" on the internet about some dude who kept your favorite marker in their van or some shit.

Honestly, I think this is a legitimate topic. Some kids out there literally *need* to be shot and fed to random wild-life.

P

Pheonix

right cause that murdering hobo sounds like all he really needs is a HUG. I hate how people think all people are inherently good at heart. morality is not inherent in people it is learned and some people have never learned to respect others. if you think you can teach morals to a killer, maybe you should be looking for a job in the prison. there's alot of people there that need you to teach them the ways of non-violence peaceful respect.

Nemo

Reaction score
Dude, stay the fuck away from Ra-ra in Richmond near VCU downtown area. He's super social but will rob you blind and do anything to get a fix. I can spot a head a long way away but this dude is cunning.. and has some good shit in the studio. But he's completely mental and will fuck you in every way. He actually hangs out and waits for travelers on the square.

hshh

Reaction score
3rd eye john, he has a eye tattooed on his fore head. he basically raped my girlfreind and threatened, while dragging me across a boxcar, to throw me off at 50 mph. hes a scum peice of shit and will take advantage of you in anyway possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads