Untrustworthy and shady people (old thread that inspired this section). | Page 10 | Squat the Planet

Untrustworthy and shady people (old thread that inspired this section).

Status
Not open for further replies.

derailed

Reaction score
Sid, hes from bakersfield, fucking scum bag. steels money from other kids to buy herion. almost went to jail because of him hes a stupid as mother fucking junkie. he usualy travels with a chick named silvia. watch out for that kid.

I've known Sid and Sylvia for years, and I can't think of anything really negative to say about either of them. I call them friends, and have left gear and even my old dog with them on many occasions. They're both users, that's true enough...I still see them every now and then, they even stayed at my house in Portland last year with no issues.

Two sides to every story.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
I've known Sid and Sylvia for years, and I can't think of anything really negative to say about either of them. I call them friends, and have left gear and even my old dog with them on many occasions. They're both users, that's true enough...I still see them every now and then, they even stayed at my house in Portland last year with no issues.

I don't know them too well myself but know several SOLID people who say exactly the same thing about them.

Chewbacka

Reaction score

I've met her before here in Bakersfield at ambers house. When I met her I wasn't impressed, she seemed to have a problem with me even though I brought over a 30 rack to share. She was attempting to take my dog, while in the bathroom she locked her in the backyard and when I called her she wouldn't tell me where she was. I heard her barking so I figured it out myself. I said fuck it and left while a friend of mine stayed. His bibs were stolen by her while he was asleep. I don't remember the guys name but it could have been sid. She took them for the dude and he tried to wear them and blew them out like hell. My friend got them back and had to spend days patching them up. I agree, two sides to every story. But I'm sure they get along with some better then others. Just like everyone does.

Chewbacka

Reaction score
oh as far as i know hes still somewhere on the west coast maybe in portland. um i think he just goes by anthony. but hes just kind of a womanizing misogynist. hell steal your crap. watchout

Yea his name on here is jayjayontheyfly and goes by anthony. The other names I know him by are vulture and tacklebox. Kids a lame and should be beat. He told his girlfriend that he spanged up for that psp.....I kind of thought it was bullshit but couldn't prove it. He wont come around me any more....he knows I want to beat his ass. He has his current girlfriend all fucked up on meth and does nothing for her. If anyone meets him, give him a proper beat down please. He deserves all he has coming his way.

spudnic

Reaction score

yeah their are two sides to sorys and also people may see the good and bad in people

spudnic

Reaction score
Yea his name on here is jayjayontheyfly and goes by anthony. The other names I know him by are vulture and tacklebox. Kids a lame and should be beat. He told his girlfriend that he spanged up for that psp.....I kind of thought it was bullshit but couldn't prove it. He wont come around me any more....he knows I want to beat his ass. He has his current girlfriend all fucked up on meth and does nothing for her. If anyone meets him, give him a proper beat down please. He deserves all he has coming his way.
yup now my cousin is a piece of shit cause of that asshole. he will get whats coming to him, hes lucky he hasnt already

spudnic

Reaction score
I've met her before here in Bakersfield at ambers house. When I met her I wasn't impressed, she seemed to have a problem with me even though I brought over a 30 rack to share. She was attempting to take my dog, while in the bathroom she locked her in the backyard and when I called her she wouldn't tell me where she was. I heard her barking so I figured it out myself. I said fuck it and left while a friend of mine stayed. His bibs were stolen by her while he was asleep. I don't remember the guys name but it could have been sid. She took them for the dude and he tried to wear them and blew them out like hell. My friend got them back and had to spend days patching them up. I agree, two sides to every story. But I'm sure they get along with some better then others. Just like everyone does.
hi eric

there are shitty ryders and down as fuck ryders.....its a coin toss...protect your own... have noticed alot more idiots popping up at every hop out lately.....annoying but entertaining when you send em off on the wrong ride haha

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
This thread has been closed, since we now have a sub-forum dedicated to this.

This is the original thread that inspired the new moderated section about untrustworthy and shady people. I've moved it to this section and closed the thread so that we can start individual threads based on each person. Anyone that posted in this thread previously should copy their post and create a new thread in this section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads