U-locks

A

AntiProduct

cause i cant risk getting a ticket or any kind of charge and i remember someone on the board saying a cop was saying something to them about their u-lock being a weapon

B

braille

anything is a weapon in the eyes/mouth of a cop w/ a chip on their shoulder.
honestly, I'm fairly certain as long as the intended or manufactured purpose of the device is not to harm someone, you have a pretty good alibi/ defense, but people get fucked for shit.
I remember once me and my friends were fencing with shinai in a parking lot and all the sudden out of the blue 6 cop cars rolled up, lights on, 40mph, and they leapt out with guns drawn. They thought we had swords. Such a fucking scene.

Line

Reaction score
a friend of mine was walking down the street with a mic stand cops pull up guns out threw him on the ground they said someone called saying theres a kid walking down the street with a rifle they said sorry and left

i carry a fairly large adjustable wrench in my bag for just in case purposes i was getting arrested for something else the cop asked why i had it i just said i usually am riding a bike he didn't think twice about it

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yea... the best thing is to have a pre planned exscuse for what ever the "weapon in consideration" would be

pillowtron

Reaction score
yeah just hook it on your pack or something, if they give you shit say something about it being for a bike that you just didnt ride that day. i think you'd be okay.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads