U.K. Travel

RockerBilly

Reaction score
I've travelled the UK a lot, what is that you want advice on?

I really want to travel through Europe but have no idea how to get started and at the moment i've got nobody to travel with.

Hopefully if i ever rase enough funds head back to the states! I was there for three months when i was 18 but ended up coming home when my dad was in a bike accident and i've never raised enough to get back.

when you get back to london, we should meet up because i was planning on getting back out to travel around europe and could do with a travel buddy

Smell The Magic

Reaction score
when you get back to london, we should meet up because i was planning on getting back out to travel around europe and could do with a travel buddy

I am not 100% exactly when i'll be back in London but will get in touch when i do, defiantly be back before the 22nd of September as i want to take part in the London Slut Walk protest march before i go anywhere!
You got anywhere in Europe in mind?

RockerBilly

Reaction score
I am not 100% exactly when i'll be back in London but will get in touch when i do, defiantly be back before the 22nd of September as i want to take part in the London Slut Walk protest march before i go anywhere!
You got anywhere in Europe in mind?

Yeah I would really like to go to Scandinavia. I got friends and family in Norway and a friend or 2 in Sweden. Maybe wwoofing or something? Also plan on going to Germany at some point

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads