Trying to contact Wizehop | Squat the Planet

Trying to contact Wizehop

Johny

Reaction score
Looking for away to get ahold of wise hop about possibly filming a rail doc, if anyone knows anyway to contact him that would be great

Reactions: Short

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
::hilarious::

Johny

Reaction score
Thank you , and I already knew he was a member , thanks
Sorta why I posted was hoping he would respond or message.

D

Deleted member 125

Thank you , and I already knew he was a member , thanks
Sorta why I posted was hoping he would respond or message.

If you knew he was a member is there any reason you didn't just send him a message in the first place? Just kinda seems easier then hoping he would see this post especially before I tagged him in it.

Johny

Reaction score
If you knew he was a member is there any reason you didn't just send him a message in the first place? Just kinda seems easier then hoping he would see this post especially before I tagged him in it.
Actually forgot how lol

Johny

Reaction score
not seen any postings by @wisehop for a while though - maybe he's defected to r / vagabond and huckstahs clique !
Idk , I've tried YouTube Facebook and stp.
There's no new posting on anything.
Im hoping he's just busy making another cool vid out of the country on something and having a great time and not dead or in jail in some fare of distant place or something else

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
not seen any postings by @wisehop for a while though - maybe he's defected to r / vagabond and huckstahs clique !

I hope not.... (r/vagabond is totally lame)

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy Beans

Mj23

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
r/vagabond are nice, level headed people. no underhandedness or passive agressiveness. lots of vids too. might try browsing sometime, johny. peace

• Useful
Reactions: Odin
D

Deleted member 125

r/vagabond are nice, level headed people. no underhandedness or passive agressiveness. lots of vids too. might try browsing sometime, johny. peace

It's true. It's a refreshing alternative to the shady passive aggressive underhanded folks here on stp.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i think wizehop has just been really busy with his job. last i talked to him he was traveling around quite a bit for work and sounded pretty busy, which im guessing is why he hasn't been around much lately.

dingo dave

Reaction score
Can be some people coming from r/all that are assholes, but I agree with you mostly full of cool and helpful folks. Also a lot of people from r/all that are genuinely curious about the lifestyle and don't understand why we would do it, can be pretty amusing to read.

Reactions: Mj23

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Please direct any discussion of r/vagabond to a new thread, this is getting really off topic.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads