Trump's Inauguration: Jan. 20th in DC

Slingshot Collective

Reaction score
Website
slingshot.tao.ca
There's going to be at least two caravans leaving from the west coast next month to protest Trump's Inauguration.

http://earthfirstjournal.org/newswire/2016/12/22/earth2trump-roadshow-of-resistance/

Earth2TrumpMap1140-1024x614.jpg

Reactions: BobbinGoblin
D

Deleted member 16034

When does the red line hit NOLA? I might not be able to do anything (Fucking stupid me getting jobs and shit) but I may be able to join and totally fuck shit up. At the very least I will protest in NOLA.

FUCK TRUMP

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm gonna be protesting the inauguration by way of non-participation/boycott.

Think about it; Trump's WORST NIGHTMARE is basically to become what I already am: an Unknown with no money and ZERO media exposure.

If everyone who's against Trump protested in the manner that I'm going to, his television ratings would PLUMMET, and he'd cry himself to sleep that night.

Renegade

Reaction score
I'm gonna be protesting the inauguration by way of non-participation/boycott.

Think about it; Trump's WORST NIGHTMARE is basically to become what I already am: an Unknown with no money and ZERO media exposure.

If everyone who's against Trump protested in the manner that I'm going to, his television ratings would PLUMMET, and he'd cry himself to sleep that night.

Good shit man..I agree. And what a joke this sucker is..,also racist and a whole bunch of other shit..i have never been so ashamed of this shithole country that i dont even participate in anyway.. im not part of this Circus that is gonna last 4 to 8 years.. trump you are not my president! You are a joke...

E

etpyh

Yeah but chances are pretty damn low that trump will become an unknown with no money and zero media exposure, since he's damn rich and most likely going to be the next president of the US.. If everyone who's against trump protested the way you do, there would be the voice of trump supporters and no one who's saying anything against him. Guess Trump wouldn't mind that too much. Just ignoring him is definitly one of the worse ideas to fight Trump if you ask me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads