trump fucks over SNAP recepients

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I wonder how many illegal immigrants have legal US citizen children. I feel like these numbers are so ridiculously miniscule it isn't even worth trying to make a point on it. The whole thing is bullshit anyway. They try and paint the scenario as if it's all illegals and people if color taking up all those resources but every time my white honky ass is down at the county office tryin to get mines it's about 88% a bunch of other white people on the same mission as I am. And I'm talking about a very diverse California city of a million+ people with TONS of migrant farm workers. It's just a bunch of honkies down at the county building.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@Desperado Deluxe i deleted your previous post because it contained invalid urls. please don't link directly from google search results. click on the link then copy it.

on a side note, that also shows/proves you're not reading the things you're linking to, which is kind of a dick move.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
@Desperado Deluxe i deleted your previous post because it contained invalid urls. please don't link directly from google search results. click on the link then copy it.

on a side note, that also shows/proves you're not reading the things you're linking to, which is kind of a dick move.
The link was to a the actual California immigration status for applying for benefits page. And says that depending on what your immigration status was even being illegal it was still possible to get benefits. Not to mention how crooked some of the social services offices are, they are the ones who ultimately determine your eligibility.
Sorry I was out punching volunteer hours and was in a hurry.

D

Deleted member 14481

I want to see if "Trump 2020" is going to feed the poor and working class Trump supporters, but Government assistance sure won't (if this passes)!

The first food stamp program was made in 1939, so when they say "make American great again" they must be talking about the 20s and 30s!

roughdraft

Reaction score
Sorry dude, but that's a crock of bullshot. And @roughdraft that's not an alternative point of view. That is a classic example of 'alt-facts'

Which have no basis in fact what so ever.

Conservatives bitch and moan about how social services are making them and their businesses pay exorbanant amounts in taxes.

Look at the fucking millitary budget. Seriously. No one says shut about that when they rework tax structure to funnel more of our taxes into the millitary.

Look at the fucking reganomics that cut the corporate tax rate by double digits. And then you wonder why individuals pay more in taxes. Blame it on food stamps and unemployment benefits.

Naw. Fuck thaat. Dont buy into that shit. That is exactly what the tax-dodging, draft-dodging, evil bastard in the white house wants you to think.

Disclaimer: I don't know anything

What interests me here is what I'm reading from @Desperado Deluxe AND what I'm reading from you are, as far as I can tell, *not* mutually exclusive.

texastraveler

Reaction score
I want to see if "Trump 2020" is going to feed the poor and working class Trump supporters, but Government assistance sure won't (if this passes)!

The first food stamp program was made in 1939, so when they say "make American great again" they must be talking about the 20s and 30s!
make america the country it was before the artificial prosperity post WW2 again?

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I wonder how many illegal immigrants have legal US citizen children. I feel like these numbers are so ridiculously miniscule it isn't even worth trying to make a point on it. The whole thing is bullshit anyway. They try and paint the scenario as if it's all illegals and people if color taking up all those resources but every time my white honky ass is down at the county office tryin to get mines it's about 88% a bunch of other white people on the same mission as I am. And I'm talking about a very diverse California city of a million+ people with TONS of migrant farm workers. It's just a bunch of honkies down at the county building.

HARD AGREE.

what I'm reading from you are, as far as I can tell, *not* mutually exclusive.

...What? You are going to have to elaborate on that one for me, if you want.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
All this talk about “illegal” immigrants
You can’t be illegal in stolen land
You can’t own land. This is a fictitious concept. We gotta stop complying with these ridiculous ideologies
They only work because we consent to their foolishness

Trump is just a pawn in the game. I mean He was a reality tv host . So doesn’t matter whose in office , the same agenda is going to roll out. Welcome to 1984 folks
All this complaining about politics , I get it on on level but none of them people in office care about any of us
We all still have to go make our way in this world
& it’s our responsibility to take care of ourselves-our physical & mental health
Because no one else will, especially those in office
Furthermore,Trump is A president of a corporation
YES. I said corporation. the United States is a corporation. These are facts written in plain site so please don’t ask me how to use google. This isn’t a “conspiracy” it’s actually true. They use the language of law in a way to confuse us & keep us ignorant

A corporation posing as a government is fascism

And no I’m not talking about the sovereign movement-stay away from that, it’s a scam
The phrase, “Sovereign citizen” is a trap and oxymoron

Lots of people speak this same argument, but when it comes down to explaining themselves, they usually have no actual facts to back up the argument. It just kinda sounds pretty, so many people use it.

Because I would say between GWBush and Obama, with their respective majorities in Congress, there was ONE HELL of a difference in because of who was in charge.

Also, Fascism in NOT that simple of a concept.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy Beans

roughdraft

Reaction score
HARD AGREE.

...What? You are going to have to elaborate on that one for me, if you want.

first off I'm really sorry I know this is a frustrating topic and I'm slow with this type of content so thanks for not gettin emo/agro on me as people are known to do

what I mean is that what @Desperado Deluxe is saying is like - the way food stamps are set up it funnels billions of dollars into certain businesses, i.e. Dollar General (my example not his). That's pretty reasonable and relevant IMHO. At the same time, the prevalence of food stamps has other economic effects that aren't as documented, the thing he seemed to be gettin at with "everyone would rather have cash" plus the influence on inflation.. although << insert shrugging motion here >>

You say that the military budget and the amount of taxes that corporations dodge is obscene and oppressive. That unemployment bennies and food stamp budgets are completely eclipsed by these much bigger money vacuums, which although I'm hella uneducated on these numbers, I'd say is very clearly true.

For example I have "heard" that the Pentagon goes through like a trillion USD a year. I did quick math on the 700,000 people losing food stamp benefits according to the OP. Let's say it's on average 200 USD a month, that's like 1400 USD a year x 700 k people = 980 million USD that's not even a billion.

At the same time when it comes down to the middle class employer "struggling" in their way and the lower class really struggling, it's a different topic that I have even less info on, but I believe it's much different than what happens with "big money"

So this is what I mean - what he says and what you say - these two parts aren't mutually exclusive, in other words nothing that one of you said contradict the other.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads