Yesterday, my dumbass ate some runts resin... I looked it up afterwards to find that cannabis resin is non-toxic. Cannabis in any form is non-toxic, I was never in any danger. I gave myself a panic attack by looking up resin first instead of cannabis resin. Eating resin, like poison ivy resin, is lethal.
Eating straight resin will get you high much slower, and it will hit much harder! I was fine for the most part while I was awake for hours, and then when I woke up to use the bathroom that high fucking slammed me so hard I couldn't move! I didn't green out, though. And it wasn't that bad a high because I was in bed in the dark and warm under my blankets. I snacked on some almonds and became vertical as soon as I needed to be. I knew better than to take my Seroquel, but I did take a sleeping pill, so I also had a headache like I was hungover this morning. I was so hungover I managed to go back to sleep when I moved from upstairs to downstairs. Maybe if it weren't for the sleeping pill, it would have been a better high with less headspin and paranoia. Getting too high off runs wasn't all bad, and it didn't last long but it lasted long enough for a time where I was supposed to be sleeping. I did lose some sleep and woke up hella groggy. I'm glad I was able to go back to sleep when I got downstairs, for sure. I was also surrounded by hella chill cannabis veterans. I knew I could talk to them if I needed anything, so I was comfortable inside and out.
I've come across quite a few people that go out of their way to shit on home bums (unhoused residents of the area) and homeless shelters. These people had my back, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Housing for all, especially them! That was also my first time eating resin, so I didn't know what to expect. I'm glad this happened around people that care about me, in a place where if I needed help they would call someone and help would arrive quickly.
NOT EATING RESIN AGAIN!