Event - Trainfest November 9th & 10th, 2019 Wisconsin State Fair | Squat the Planet

Event Trainfest November 9th & 10th, 2019 Wisconsin State Fair

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi All! I was hoping to make it to Jambo in NOLA but doesn't look like my company is going to honor me for time off to go. (Other employees whining and crying they need off).

If you're in the upper Midwest area or can't make it to Jambo, come on over to Wisconsin State Fair park on November 9th or 10th to Trainfest.

I have met people there in the past who hop freight trains. I will be there Saturday Nov. 9th, 2019. (Unless I do get off days then I'll be in NOLA).

I was hoping to set up a hobo display and sell Matt's books and other hobo books this year but too late maybe next year. I will be talking to someone there this year about that. Be nice to have it set up right next to the Canadian National RR police display! lol :)

If I meet you there, I'll buy you a beer and a hot dog!

Reactions: Tude and croc

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
sounds like it will be a lot of fun! pics please :D

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
sounds like it will be a lot of fun! pics please :D
Oh I will! I hope to interview the Canadian National RR police officer and put it on video! Two years ago one guy refuse to do the interview but I did video record his SUV!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
That sounds pretty cool, if you want to sell any of my books there next year let me know and I'll gladly give them to you at cost (around $4/book).

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That sounds pretty cool, if you want to sell any of my books there next year let me know and I'll gladly give them to you at cost (around $4/book).
Thank you Matt! I sure wish I can come to NOLA and hang with you guys at Jambo but doesn't look like my company is going to approve for days off but never know. But sure, be happy to buy from you and sell your books. I want to check it out for next year and see if they approve about setting up a hobo display, i.e. backpacks, hobo food, gear, radio scanner, etc. be funny to have the display right next to the RR police! lol

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Gonzo Dobbs

Reaction score
Hi All! I was hoping to make it to Jambo in NOLA but doesn't look like my company is going to honor me for time off to go. (Other employees whining and crying they need off).

If you're in the upper Midwest area or can't make it to Jambo, come on over to Wisconsin State Fair park on November 9th or 10th to Trainfest.

I have met people there in the past who hop freight trains. I will be there Saturday Nov. 9th, 2019. (Unless I do get off days then I'll be in NOLA).

I was hoping to set up a hobo display and sell Matt's books and other hobo books this year but too late maybe next year. I will be talking to someone there this year about that. Be nice to have it set up right next to the Canadian National RR police display! lol :)

If I meet you there, I'll buy you a beer and a hot dog!
Too bad about my Milwaukee county warrant!

Gonzo Dobbs

Reaction score
YIKES! That's all I can say!
Still think it's better than 30 some days at MSDF! (Milwaukee Secure Detention Facility) I had a flashback and kinda used a fire extinguisher to blind my imagined transgressor and with the hallways filled with that white shit I couldn't breathe and smashed out a window with my elbow to get fresh air. Criminal damage to property and vandalism tickets! Lucky it was Milwaukee. I was out on PR bond in another county and the cops never ran me for that so I avoided a bail jumping!

• Epic
Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads