Train Hopping Advice

ImTiedSendHelp

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
This is a blatant like farm so I can get access to the train hopping channel.
I have had an interest in train hopping for years but never been in a situation where I could until now and am struggling to find train timetables/ train yards for the lines I want to ride.
Any advice is greatly appreciated but I’m assuming this is the exact same question as half of the people who come here with the “train hopping” tag are asking about so I’m fine digging around myself if you cba regurgitating the same shit.
Cheers,

• Angry
Reactions: PurplePanda420

PurplePanda420

Reaction score
I have had an interest in train hopping for years but never been in a situation where I could until now and am struggling to find train timetables/ train yards for the lines I want to ride.
Any advice is greatly appreciated but I’m assuming this is the exact same question as half of the people who come here with the “train hopping” tag are asking about so I’m fine digging around myself if you cba regurgitating the same shit.
Cheers,
Trains are dangerous. I was thrown in jail for 3 months awaiting to see a judge to get out of a bumfuck town for being pulled off a train, nobody would post bail for me, and I was in another State away from Oregon. People are snitching left and right these days, and LEO treats humans like they are Afghans or Iraqis. The vast majority of Bulls and Cops are former military and they get off on hurting people who ride trains, and they dehumanize them. I’ve had 5 cops pounce on me with M16 rifles pointed at me after getting off a train because some snitch told them I had a gun in my hand. (Which was a camera)

The Pros do not outweigh the Cons. There are all these live-streaming cameras everywhere, and LEO is growing exponentially. Foamers get hard when they see a stowaway and call 911 and feel vindicated. It’s a sick society, and the majority of those who ride and hang out by the tracks are packing guns, and will take everything from you, including your life.

Maybe get another hobby where you aren’t going to be thrown in prison. I thought trainhopping was glorious when I first started, and I thought people would look at me when I came into railroad towns and think I’m a cool cat…when it was the exact opposite with hostile folks who keep calling 911 on you for loitering and trespassing, because of the big backpacks and all the gear. Maybe it’s different in Europe…but in America, it is a Fascist Police State and they dehumanize Hobos.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

this statement disqualifies you for access for lack of IQ alone. banned.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads