TOILET PAPER!!! | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

TOILET PAPER!!!

G

Grubblin

I still don't like Indian and I think Native American is better. They were here first then they got robbed. I prefer first people or first nation but most look at you like you're crazy if you use those terms. Actually i prefer the word person bc EVERYONE is a person first and a 'type of person' second.

This is off topic as the op was taking about ass wiping convenience so I'm done.

A

AlwaysLost

I still don't like Indian and I think Native American is better. They were here first then they got robbed. I prefer first people or first nation but most look at you like you're crazy if you use those terms. Actually i prefer the word person bc EVERYONE is a person first and a 'type of person' second.

This is off topic as the op was taking about ass wiping convenience so I'm done.

Native American is offensive. America was some rich old European guy it's not what Natives called it. But yeah off topic.

I'm not trying to start a fight at all but if you call the wrong person Native American in this town you can get beat. I almost found that out the hard way.

First Nation is good. But here they just say Native. Not "the natives" just Native.

Agreed on the person thing. There's no need to put anyone in a box unless your sharing the box with them.

OK returning conversation back to asswiping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BadBoBo

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads