TOILET PAPER!!! | Squat the Planet

TOILET PAPER!!!

BadBoBo

Reaction score
Ok so we have all done it. EVERYONE POOPS....They even wrote a book about it. This was one of the biggest things in my bag. Yes I took the freaking cardboard tube out and squashed it down. But it was still huge and a pain to carry around...Not to mention I had to keep it in a ziplock incase I got caught in the rain.

So I went out in the bush for a week(hell on my health but worth it to get back to nature) While I was there I tried these Compressed coin tissue. OMFG They are between the size of a nickel and a dime. They fit into those water proof match kits perfectly. With a little bit of water open to a 9 by 9 square..A moist square nonetheless. After I wiped with it I felt clean.

Now keep in mind I tend to rocket Yahoo....so I needed 2 of these but it worked and as I said I felt clean after.

These can be used as a face cloth, wipe towel, sink bath, even to strain water(just to get the big stuff out you're gonna have to boil it still).

Anyone have something creative they use when they get a call of nature?

A

AlwaysLost

Ok so we have all done it. EVERYONE POOPS....They even wrote a book about it. This was one of the biggest things in my bag. Yes I took the freaking cardboard tube out and squashed it down. But it was still huge and a pain to carry around...Not to mention I had to keep it in a ziplock incase I got caught in the rain.

So I went out in the bush for a week(hell on my health but worth it to get back to nature) While I was there I tried these Compressed coin tissue. OMFG They are between the size of a nickel and a dime. They fit into those water proof match kits perfectly. With a little bit of water open to a 9 by 9 square..A moist square nonetheless. After I wiped with it I felt clean.

Now keep in mind I tend to rocket Yahoo....so I needed 2 of these but it worked and as I said I felt clean after.

These can be used as a face cloth, wipe towel, sink bath, even to strain water(just to get the big stuff out you're gonna have to boil it still).

Anyone have something creative they use when they get a call of nature?

Baby wipes if I can afford them cause their multipurpose, or newspaper if I can't. Newspaper is compact and makes good firestarter. Those tablets look dope though. I just saw them on YouTube yesterday

If wally world ever stocks them I'd totally try them. They look ingenious thanks for telling us bout them.

• Useful
Reactions: TheWindAndRain

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
I just bring toilet paper. But for all different purposes. I usely go into gas stations and restraints to use the bathroom. Some times i even steal toilet risky life.

Edit** I meant to say steal toilet paper. Just imagine walking out of a Mcdonald's with a whole toilet. Crackung the funk up

Last edited:
G

Grubblin

The mullein plant is everywhere in the West, especially along road sides, and it's easy to identify. Settlers and Natives have been using the leaves as tp forever and you don't have to carry anything with you. As a plus, it's covered with fine hairs so it's probably softer than the cheap tp anyway.

The baby wipes are also great, especially for booty sweat. If you get them, get a box of individually wrapped wipes. Every time I get wipes all in the same package they dry out before I even get half way through them. Once the wipes are dry they're virtually worthless.

• Useful

BadBoBo

Reaction score
Yeah i either wait until i can steal some from the next truck stop or if im absolutely stuck in nature i use handfuls of pine needles or flowing water. In mexico you must bring your own. I was once desperate enough that i had to pull used shit covered tp out of the trash and use it. Hope i didn't get hepatitis from that.. god damn

And this is why I carry a few tabs. Worse case I will pop it in my mouth till I can unfold it. rather wipe my ass with my own spit then someone elses shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Testicool

QuietMouse94

Reaction score
The mullein plant is everywhere in the West, especially along road sides, and it's easy to identify. Settlers and Natives have been using the leaves as tp forever and you don't have to carry anything with you. As a plus, it's covered with fine hairs so it's probably softer than the cheap tp anyway.

The baby wipes are also great, especially for booty sweat. If you get them, get a box of individually wrapped wipes. Every time I get wipes all in the same package they dry out before I even get half way through them. Once the wipes are dry they're virtually worthless.
Why not just get the baby wipes in a resealable package. Like the ones with a plastic lid.

G

Grubblin

@NutSac, you actually got the booty sweat reference, very impressive!

@QuietMouse94. Even with the resealable lid they dry out. Everytime you open the lid you expose them to air which eventually dries the rest of the package out. Maybe I just don't it's them fast enough?

• Haha

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
common-mullein1-400x600.jpg

I have to say if I'm gonna wipe with a handfull of leaves that looks like a good candidate heh...

I find grabbing a stack of napkins from various fast food places to be a good backup.

G

Grubblin

Yep, that's mullein and it gets even bigger than that. Best thing about it is that it grows everywhere out west so you won't have to look for it for long.

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
Yep, that's mullein and it gets even bigger than that. Best thing about it is that it grows everywhere out west so you won't have to look for it for long.
Will it brake your booty hole out in hives or inchy dumps? Don't want to be thumbing and scraching my ass.

• Haha
G

Grubblin

I suppose you could be allergic to it but I've never once heard of anyone who was. I would try a little of it along with tp for the first time and see if you have a reaction.

I can't believe I'm going here but I started down this path, soooo...

It feels kind of like wiping with a velvet cloth but it's better in two ways. First, it's absolutely free. Second, it's completely biodegradable, so you don't have to bury the mess.

Oh and it's so prevalent that most local, state, and federal land management agencies go out of their way to get rid of it. It takes over habitat areas and chokes out native plant species. So don't worry about harming the plant. Their seeds can stay viable in the soil bank for a hundred years. This plant will outlive humanity.

Last edited:
  • Useful

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
18594.jpg if theyre all conservo and uptite about a little ass scratchin they dont deserve yer company anyways. just dont go ahead and sniff yer fingers after doing so: that turns ppl off/no-no.

wise words jesus resist the temptation of tex mex fingernails.

]

mullein just looks so velvety soft better than charmin!

I hope I'm not allergic.

On the other Hand! ::woot:: a night of ass scratching could relieve the boredom.::cigar::

Reactions: AaronOnTheRoad

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
I suppose you could be allergic to it but I've never once heard of anyone who was. I would try a little of it along with tp for the first time and see if you have a reaction.

I can't believe I'm going here but I started down this path, soooo...

It feels kind of like wiping with a velvet cloth but it's better in two ways. First, it's absolutely free. Second, it's completely biodegradable, so you don't have to bury the mess.

Oh and it's so prevalent that most local, state, and federal land management agencies go out of their way to get rid of it. It takes over habitat areas and chokes out native plant species. So don't worry about harming the plant. Their seeds can stay viable in the soil bank for a hundred years. This plant will outlive humanity.
Great, at least when society goes away, we'll have plenty of mullein to wipe with!!

I'm cultivating some mullein now, but not for TP, I was thinking of the medicinal effects since I get wicked allergies every change of season. I think I read somewhere on StP that you can smoke it to get relief from upper respiratory problems.

I may be wrong, but I think it is native to the eastern US.

G

Grubblin

It's considered invasive in the West so it may very well be native to the east. It has several medicinal qualities that I'm not familiar enough with to speak on. I've also heard that you can dry it and smoke it. Another commom name is Indian tobacco. I don't care for using the word Indian but that's a common name. All I've ever used it for is tp and just for that fact alone it's a miracle plant.

Local honey is the best thing I've found to lessen seasonal allergies. Make sure it's local bc the honey is made from pollen of plants found in your area. It's helped me tremendously and I have terrible allergies.

A

AlwaysLost

It's considered invasive in the West so it may very well be native to the east. It has several medicinal qualities that I'm not familiar enough with to speak on. I've also heard that you can dry it and smoke it. Another commom name is Indian tobacco. I don't care for using the word Indian but that's a common name. All I've ever used it for is tp and just for that fact alone it's a miracle plant.

Local honey is the best thing I've found to lessen seasonal allergies. Make sure it's local bc the honey is made from pollen of plants found in your area. It's helped me tremendously and I have terrible allergies.

Indian is usually fine, Native us better....Native American is the one u want to avoid.

Mullein is great TP as is burdock...burdock makes a great poultice for pain and also eases stings from nettles

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads