To sex or not to sex a local while traveling | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

To sex or not to sex a local while traveling

SEMICHRIST

Reaction score
Website
thesemichrist.wordpress.com
It's me, again.

Now I want to talk about your own receil stand-point of having sex with the locals and long-stayer travelers in any areas that you pass through. Not in a way that passes judgement on others, mind you. Just your views on it, if you do it and why. If you don't do it, and why? If you thought about it. Anything on the subject matter.

This subject is very much inspired by the sexual desires of locals towards me (mostly homebums, as that's what I'm mostly around) and my desires towards other long stayer travelers. For the record, I'm using "homebum" as a term for ALL homeless locals, not just the street ones. It's the the shelter, and program homeless locals, as well.

As stated I don't mind being attracted to another long stayer. Homebums are as they are, and I don't have sex with them because they are all at the lowest point in their life no matter what's going on. There's the obvious that some of them are flat out disgusting, but even the more clean ones are morally distorted. Every local that falls for me expresses how "unique" and "brave" I am for traveling. Naturally, some accuse me of being "unstable" but that doesn't stop them from wanting to try to tame me. I mean "tame" in a long term area, too.

I get to know the people and the community, and I make it clear that I'm here to party platonically, but I find some people just don't have any respect for that. On the other end, I become attracted to someone. They turn me down. I'm so sad about it because with all the attention I get from the lower crowd I don't getting any attention from someone I want and respect. I find out the person isn't as cool as I thought they were anyway, and I'm relieved we didn't have sex.

I've also been attracted to more male/ men, recently. I don't like being attracted to men, in the first place. And, I live in a society where men are suppose to be sex crazed animals, and yet none of the men I want will have sex with me. Isn't that something? I already know who I am and am not willing to have sex with, but I'm no where near interested in any role in rape. I'm accepting my situation.

sounds like the overwrought musings of a virgin.

just fuck somebody for fun and you'll see its not nearly the big deal you're making it out to be. or you could keep bogarting your sexuality like a precious jewel and stay frustrated.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
...Well, you sort of asked for our opinions. You said, and I quote: "Now I want to talk about your own personal stand-point of having sex with the locals and long-stayer travelers in any areas that you pass through." That's exactly what I did. I also think it's kind of horrible to stereotype homebums as being low, especially when the main thing that separates you from being one of them is the fact that you move from place to place.

"Homebums are as they are, and I don't have sex with them because they are all at the lowest point in their life no matter what's going on. There's the obvious that some of them are flat out disgusting, but even the more clean ones are morally distorted."

You see that? You just flat out expressed a prejudice against the stationary homeless. People aren't giving you a hard time just because you have a type, they are giving you a hard time because you have a prejudice. I mean, they are all, all either disgusting or morally inferior to you? What?! That's why people are having a hard time falling all over themselves to embrace your every little opinion on this website. You berate anyone who disagrees with you as being a chauvinist, and yet you turn around and apply a classist stereotype to all homebums. So stereotyping a gender is wrong, but not an entire class of people in the world? ::banghead::

There's all kinds of homebums who are homeless for varying lengths of time. One of my best friends was a homebum a few years ago. He kept himself very presentable and clean. Hung out with plenty of folks who lived in regular homes. Then he moved away, got a job, a steady girlfriend, etc. Many of the travelers I meet started out as homebums at some point, then decided to spice things up with some adventure. I have a friend in Santa Cruz working full time who is still homeless because the housing prices are so insane over there.

Alright. Rant over.

True that.

rusty

Reaction score
In all whateverness, I probably wouldn't fuck him/her as I was pretty disgusted with a few things said and was just reacting: taking one for the team!

Thanks for taking the time to spell it out though, I wholeheartedly agree with what you've said.

taking one for the team? as in hey i'd do you the favor of fucking you to make you feel better about yourself?
please tell me if i've misread this. you wholeheartedly agree but you're still joking?

Reactions: todd
K

Kim Chee

taking one for the team? as in hey i'd do you the favor of fucking you to make you feel better about yourself?
please tell me if i've misread this. you wholeheartedly agree but you're still joking?

I was responding to @Fox Spirit's post if that clears it up for you.

And no. Not as in "hey i'd do you the favor of fucking you to make you feel better about yourself" more like "I'll do you so nobody else has to".

All this talk about why people fuck has gotten your panties wadded instead of wetted, it appears.

• Haha
Reactions: Coywolf

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
sex is a game of roulette, kiddies..

we all ought to know that by now..

if you don't know how to fucking shoot, don't pull the fucking trigger.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads