but he was a hardass

Attachments

• DSCN1549.JPG
    DSCN1549.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 396
Reactions: TanMan and Psyop

daveycrockett

Reaction score
thats how i found my kitten,walking drunk as fuck drinking joose(when it still had the caffiene in it,now it s worthless)and alittle black and white kitten comes up to to me and just looks at me as to say "hi" i met up with my freind and his guitar and we hitched to the house with the kitten on my shoulder no problem. tried to take a train but the ticket dude wouldnt let us on with the kitten,,fuckin dick.

K

Kim Chee

There's a shitton of dogs running around in Colton. Head out early in the morning on a weekend. Vatos that come home late at night and leave the gate open coupled with grannies who let out their lapdog for a tinkle are to blame. How many chihuahuas would you like? Bring a net.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
i found a chihahua one time trippin on dust when i was about 15 fuckin thing kept chewing on everyone s underwear.wakiing up at my girls house with her mother like, what the fuck?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads