These are always fucking hilarious...

syphilust

Reaction score
I have a story similar to botes - was working overseas and ended up getting a horrific case of the "delhi belly". for nine days i couldnt move off a cockroach infested mat in a shitty room where people could (and did) open a small window to watch you. id crawl to the bathroom (which was a squat toilet - and you use water/hand to wipe) and my entire bodily fluids would pour out of me. i thought i was dying - seriously - i just moaned a lot. no one really knew i was there or in trouble. i dont think anyone back home even knew what country i was in. some japanese lady would leave a bit of food once or twice and i just drank lots of water (which was this terrible bind - the water is what gets you sick but i couldnt get out to buy much so drank from the tap quite a bit and each time you think how it could kill you but you crave it so much...). i mainly hallucinated and cried (the mandatory quinine didnt help my psyche then). shat all over the bed and laid there cold and naked. good times.

also, what about stories of other peoples shit on you?
i've had that a few times but by far the grossest (and more recent) was when i decided to batten down and get a job. premanently. so I took a job at the waste treatment plant (not because i was desperate - i was actually excited at the prospect - killer good pay too). mostly it was sitting around and doing neat things and learning trade skills, but the dirtiest job was to clean the digesters. long story short - me inside a giant intestine filled with other peoples shit, in waders and scba and i get pulled around by a suction tube - end up being pulled under for a bit and thrown around in the air. when i crawled out i was covered in shit, plus my waders were full. when I pulled them a huge torrent of thick sludgy poo poured out and i just layed there apparently looking comically calm and asking for a hose.
i quit soon after
blah

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
Well i'll tell my story too. It was autumn 2005 i think, and i have caugt Rotovirus ( the one that makes you shit liquid and voimit every 15minutes or so ). So i took some pills with me from stomach (not to voimit) and some medicine to shit bricks and not liquid. We hitched to another town (60 miles or so) and went to a gig. I got wasted and woke up at friends apartment with dried up shit on my legs, ass and everywhere near. My excuse of the smell was that i suppose i steped in a dog shit. <-- thats not the best part. Well we had to hitch back, there were no place for me to wash clothes or take a shower so i just hitched covered in shit, luckily a car stoped and took me home, well the driver wasn't very happy because of the smell :D. I got home, but the door was locked from inside so i rang the doorbell. I got electrocuted and i started shitting myself, i could feel liquid shit running thrue my legs, into my sneakers and out of the sneakers onto the floor. My mom opened the door, started laughing hysterically, said that im an idiot and i deserve that. And that she dosen't want my clothes in the house. So i had to undress in corridor and throw everything away...

wartomods

Reaction score
I had a similar virus or the same i dont know, or was it food poisoning i dont know, i just know that i hate a bit of seafood ( from a seafood festival not from dumpsters) and i had this extreme case of shit and puking for like a week, i just had to stay at home. There is not nothing as worse as not knowing what you prefer: shiting or pukeing, and then going to the bathroom and have to do both. Extrimely violent and out of control.

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
I had a similar virus or the same i dont know, or was it food poisoning i dont know, i just know that i hate a bit of seafood ( from a seafood festival not from dumpsters) and i had this extreme case of shit and puking for like a week, i just had to stay at home. There is not nothing as worse as not knowing what you prefer: shiting or pukeing, and then going to the bathroom and have to do both. Extrimely violent and out of control.

Yeah thats the problem with these deseases its uncontrollable ...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads