The Watchtower

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
Psshh, we're all adults here. Ain't nobody got time for any of that Jr high "no homo, but" bullshit. LMAO.

Agreed!::drinkingbuddy::

SAME!

This is also one of the problems that I have with the "Christian" Bible.

I agree with this 100%.

This is a good thread.
This is why I'm so addicted to StP! You can actually have real conversations/discussions/debate without someone getting all pissy about disagreeing with each other. YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCK!!!

::drinkingbuddy::

• Sad
Reactions: Odin
A

AlwaysLost

These Jehovah's are very predatory of poor people. I got solicited again at the bus stop. This time I hit the jackpot. She was a smoking hot milfalicious blond.

I asked her to go back to my place and go toes to Jesus. It was the quickest end to a Jehovah encounter yet.

I've never seen a woman turn a brighter shade of red as she hurried back to her SUV. She looked back though. She was considering it or afraid I'd follow her lmao.

YOU guys have inspired me to do better!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Holy HIgh FIve Jesus N Buddah

I'm trying this first opportunity...

These Jehovah's are very predatory of poor people. I got solicited again at the bus stop. This time I hit the jackpot. She was a smoking hot milfalicious blond. I asked her to go back to my place and go toes to Jesus. It was the quickest end to a Jehovah encounter yet. I've never seen a woman turn a brighter shade of red as she hurried back to her SUV. She looked back though. She was considering it or afraid I'd follow her lmao.

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Jesus was a Hobo...

Ladies praise your faith show a Bo' some love. ;)

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads