the Universe gave me free weed | Squat the Planet

the Universe gave me free weed

roughdraft

Reaction score
I'll never forget one time i got so drunk on tequila that i lost all of my shit, and on the way back to the house where I'd been the night before, i found a quarter ounce of truly bomb ganja on the sidewalk, before finding my wallet and phone. funny how life goes. this served my hangover very well. and smoked many friends out with a fat blunt at a venison cookout in the snow the next day.

Reactions: Doobie_D

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
That's bad ass! I love free nuggets. My most memorable free weed experiance was when
I groundscored a decant 3/4 of a joint walking downtown a small Idaho town. I was probably 13 had been walking all day and was hungry af with about 10 bucks to my name neither my friend or I knew the area at all. About the time we were getting pissy with each other we find this J, so we scurried quickly over to the trax to smoke. About half way threw that J we were blitzed and low out of no place came these two dark dressed crusts with packs.... it was pretty epic and honestly inspired me to be me.

Reactions: Aria

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads