The most random place you have fucked while traveling | Squat the Planet

The most random place you have fucked while traveling

skyedreamer

dumpster diving whiskey drinkin dyke
Reaction score
Website
skyedreamerphotography.weebly.com
So, I don't care whether you are gay, str8, or anything else. Too each their own right?
But as a traveler/squatter what is the most random place you have ever had sex?

Mine has to be behind this store in downtown Tucson, this girl and I drank a shit ton and did a bunch of pills. Was getting down then the owner walks up, looks at us, and says,"Guess I'll let you ladies do whatcha gotta do, I'll take a long lunch". Lol. I have a lot of other random ones but I wanna hear yours though. Lol.

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
me and my ex girl fucked on these stairs outside in public at a high school right next to a main road with cars driving by and a bus stop, and the police station is right across the street, she wanted it right at that moment and i wasn't about to argue with her. I had some good times with that girl.

ProzacCitizen

Reaction score
Most random? Whenever I met the girl who stopped my travelling for 2 1/2 years in New Orleans, I was drunk standing infront of the Rebuild shouting at the pope and the catholic church and Shanna came up to me and was like "Dude, you're the sexiest fucker in New Orleans" I said "Oh yea, what are you doing?" "Following you until the day I die"

So I took this sweet thing and fucked her in every club on Bourbon street that would let our homeless asses in. We always did it in the chick's bathrooms. Like...literally shaking the walls and never got snitched on. God I miss that bitch. But I mean...bitch none the less. Avoid Shanna if you ever go to New Orleans, bitch will drive you nuts.

chelseahawk

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hahahaha oh lord well, My friend is a hardcore christian, and so me and my man decided it would be funny to fuck in his room while he was sleeping. It eventually hit three in the morning and he was still awake, so we decided "fuck it"...literally. we were on the floor in plain view, and threw the blanket over us, and fucked while we we're still having a conversation with my friend.
he still has no idea hahahahah

just matt

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i two that are def worthy mentions,

First one ... Opening day of the movie SINN CITY, i went w my chick and 2 friends, it was a packed theatre we had sex right there in the stupid little seats and weren't finished when the movie ended so when the lights came on everyone turned around and looked right at us, i pulled this chick up off of me and she turned around and everyone def saw her ass, also her underwear was like 8 seats away somehow, i took the condom off left that shit on the floor right there and and we bounced, unfortunately i left my car keys in the theatre and had to have my friend go back in and get them for me

Second time i was staying at this friends house whos mother is a pretty bad shape heroin addict, she had been for years and years, so i'm staying there w my girl one night and she's giving me some head, and his mom keeps coming in and asking me for money over and over again the entire time that i'm trying to accomplish this, it's like she straight up didn't even care what we were doing she just wanted her fix,

oh and i saw my friend, heroin ladys son, bang this chick on the floor next to me and no lie his pitbull started licking her pussy and she didn't care one bit

skyedreamer

Reaction score
Website
one of my other faves was maybe 5 summers ago when I was in L.A... my ex and I had sex right on Hollywood Blvd near the free clinic there. A bunch of tourists were walking by, cheering us one. I think a few maybe even took a few pictures lol. Acted like they have never seen lesbians before hahahaha

L

LeftCoast

Hitchhiking around in florida back in 2005, ended up getting some booty in A FUCKING MENTAL HOSPITAL. No, it wasn't abandoned. We accidentally sneaked our way in, thinking it was a college dorm or something. Found out it was a mental hospital annex, and everyone was FUCKING CRAZY. It was actually kind of insane, ended up getting locked in for 8 hours at night. Shit was crazy.

skyedreamer

Reaction score
Website
Hitchhiking around in florida back in 2005, ended up getting some booty in A FUCKING MENTAL HOSPITAL. No, it wasn't abandoned. We accidentally sneaked our way in, thinking it was a college dorm or something. Found out it was a mental hospital annex, and everyone was FUCKING CRAZY. It was actually kind of insane, ended up getting locked in for 8 hours at night. Shit was crazy.
damn, that's literally some crazy shit

Reactions: lyzinga

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Reactions: chellesands

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads