J
Strength of the preferences %
  • distinctively expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

venusinpisces

Reaction score
INFP. Here is a page that links each personality subtype to Jungian archetypes. This analysis is very interesting, although I don't think the tests account for the ways personality can evolve over time.
http://www.wischik.com/damon/Texts/myersbriggs.html

Unslap

Reaction score
Im so surprised at all of the INFPs. This was also my result when i took the test years ago, but its supposed to make up just 1% of the population ? I read the book and its sequel several times over in 9th grade. But taking this test helped fuck up my self perception for a while... I now want to forget my results and let my personality move freely without thinking "but why would i like death metal, im supposed to be gentle and soft hearted INFP". get out of my head fucking results!!!!!

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Im so surprised at all of the INFPs. This was also my result when i took the test years ago, but its supposed to make up just 1% of the population ? I read the book and its sequel several times over in 9th grade. But taking this test helped fuck up my self perception for a while... I now want to forget my results and let my personality move freely without thinking "but why would i like death metal, im supposed to be gentle and soft hearted INFP". get out of my head fucking results!!!!!
Most estimates place INFPs at 4% of the population, not 1%. Also, forums by their very nature are going to to attract introverts, and the people who are drawn to these tests in the first place will be those who are fascinated with human psychology, a trait that would not necessarily apply to other personality types in equal measure. So that selects out a number of subtypes automatically. That said, these tests are subjective, and should not be treated as an exact science. Really, there is no such thing as an exact science of human psychology and anyone who says otherwise probably has some major control issues going on. It would be a gross oversimplification to assume that all INFPs are gentle and conflict-avoiding, because correctly applying the tests entails a thorough understanding of the complexities of each subtype and the different ways in which each be expressed. Also, people whose scores are closer to the center probably will not find the tests to be as useful as those whose scores fall way in either direction, meaning that not all aspects of each subtype will apply equally to every person. I initially dismissed MBTI tests as pop psychology but, after analyzing the system somewhat in depth, can see that there is quite a bit more to the methodology than meets the eye. In my opinion, the tests can be extremely useful for those who are willing to take the time to thoroughly familiarize themselves with the system.

Reactions: ev wood

Nelco

Reaction score
ENFJ
You are:
  • moderately expressed extravert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

Nelco

Reaction score
Your TMPIanswers suggest that your type preference is:
XSTP

E 7 I 7
S 8 N 6
T 8 F 6
P 9 J 5

whatever all that systematic garble means

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads