The Greek Thread

wartomods

Reaction score
I've heard first hand from a few friends that things have been gnarly in greece in the last year or so, more than the media seems to show.
Shit is gonna hit the fan soon, nobody knows how hard, but me being a mild survivalist and ready to be drifting anyway seems like exciting times. But i am not sure, cause in the end, it will be harder for everyone, even us that enjoy our hoboing.

NM Black Cross Medic

Reaction score
You don't have to be an Explosives expert to tell that Greece is a timebomb. The Greek parliament passed some of the most unpopular austerity measures in history WHILE THE FUCKING CITY WAS BURNING! Greece is set to be the first well known revolution of recent times that was based primarily on poverty and the greed of the ruling class. Greek politicians are afraid to walk the streets for fear of the people they screw over and that's how it should be all over the world.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Shits happened in other countries already and all got back to normal, just look at Argentina. Even if shit hits the fan it will only be temp

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads