Video - The Free Tea Bus - Crazy Awesome Bus Conversion | Squat the Planet

Video The Free Tea Bus - Crazy Awesome Bus Conversion

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

In this video Guisepi Spadafora (a former train hopper) shows off the bus they've been living in for the past ten years. There's some insanely awesome build ideas you can take from this video if you're interested in converting your own school bus. Guisepi also gives away free tea as a way to combat the idea of monetary one for one exchange (capitalism, essentially). There was so many interesting conversion ideas I found myself watching the entire 15 minute video, so if this kind of thing is your bag, you should definitely give it watch.

doomedswine

Reaction score
Saw him in Phoenix at a vegan food festival. Guy was so kind and gentle. World needs more of him. I got his "Make tea not war" bumper sticker on my house/truck

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. Totally taking a couple design ideas.

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
I met him in Green River, Wyoming probably around 2010, on a hillside at the spot I was going to wait for a train at. Only hung out with him for a couple hours before one of us caught out, but he was good company. He made some claims regarding rides he had done that seemed a bit far-fetched but I gave him my email address and he sent me pictures as proof later.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads