the first

streetrat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
against me makes me sad..
there acoustic ep is so fucking good...
what happened! baaah
and shit yeah rosa is awesome! you can alot of there tabs on the plan-it x records forum
im surprised no has said anything about ghost mice yet? or eric ayotte way good stuff there... eric ayotte played at our house a while back.
SO fuckin good live.

streetrat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah eric ayotte is folk.
hes in this band halo fauna which isnt that good, but his solo stuff is way good.
he has a cd of his grandfather poems which is super good and another of his own shit.
saw him playing mandolin with ghost mice once.. SO fuckin rad

Double-A

Reaction score
holy shit, i can't believe no one has said mischief brew, johnny hobo and the freight trains, wingnut dishwashers union, rhymodee...... the list goes on. On against me!... crime as forgiven by... is fucking amazing. and so are their ep's recorded on a boombox.

oh yeah, and i'm new here too. i've been reading these forums for a while now and always wanted to join, and i finally got the interweb. so now i'm here.

streetrat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
mischief brew is fucking awesome, erik peterson is way talented. this johnny hobo and the frieght trains seems to be coming up alot.. ill have to check it out

and yeah i lurked stp for quite a while before i actually joined.. lol
me=loser
:D

Double-A

Reaction score
for sure. along with him you may want to check out Porches on archive.org. it's live and shitty sounding, but some of the catchiest tunes. there are actually a lot of bands missing from this thread. but, i'll give it a rest.

Labea

Reaction score
andrew jackson jihad is amazing.

adhahm roland. blackbird raum. devil makes three. a drum and an open window. porches.

i highly recommend the previously mentioned!

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
blackbird raum extremely seconded. as well as adhahm roland.

dandelion junk queens, blair street mugwumps, brenna sahatjian, inkwell rythym makers (now defunct), crow quill night owls, abandon ship, water tower string band, kitchen syncopators, the music box..

i'll edit this post when i think of more of my favorites!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads