the first

T

Tailz

umm, not a hole lot. i first started listenin to tha folk punk a few months back. try the sideshow tramps... they are really fuckin cool. lady vodka is a good song. they are a little more folk than punk tho

T

Tailz

yeah, i just got into not to long ago, ive always been into bluegrass... but i just havent been around a whole lot of the folk punk. any more good ones, lemme know and i just might checkem out heh

cancer

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
The Prodigal Stringband is more bluegrass than anything, but their just amazing..
theres some really good folk punk/riot folk like rosa, bread and roses, can kickers, ryan harvey, tom frampton, chris burrows...
you ever check out any gypsy punk? that shits pretty bad ass too

T

Tailz

The Prodigal Stringband is more bluegrass than anything, but their just amazing..
theres some really good folk punk/riot folk like rosa, bread and roses, can kickers, ryan harvey, tom frampton, chris burrows...
you ever check out any gypsy punk? that shits pretty bad ass too

ive heard of rosa and can kickers, theyre rad. gypsy punk, fuck yeah, DevotchKa, the snake oil merchants, i just got into the kultur shock not too long ago and theyre pretty good, and of course everyone has heard of gogol bordello, im down on that bohemian rock haha.

cancer

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yea, rosas bad ass. were covering some rosa songs tonight at some open mic. gypsy punk is bad ass, i had no idea the gogol was so damn popular until i went to one of their shows in eugen and there was a buncha hipster kids there. i was to say the least, pretty disapointed.

T

Tailz

yea, rosas bad ass. were covering some rosa songs tonight at some open mic. gypsy punk is bad ass, i had no idea the gogol was so damn popular until i went to one of their shows in eugen and there was a buncha hipster kids there. i was to say the least, pretty disapointed.

yeah, i feel ya on tha dissapointment, i thought i was "in the know" when i first heardem haha.

T

Tailz

haha, yea, i guess their coming out with a movie er some shit too hahaha. at least they didnt change their sound. when most bands sell out they completly change, like against me.

a movie? whaat, havent heard about that yet. shit, i cant fuckin listen to against me anymore... all the so called "punks" in the LR worship them, theyve turned into like some green day shit... and i fuckin hate green day, not just the new shit, all of it. i get alotta shit for that, but they really do suck balls haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads