The Day That No Fucks Were Given (1 Viewer)

So up until a few days ago I was staying in Slab City at the Library with @Cornelius Vango @EphemeralStick @Matt Derrick @creature and a few others. We didn't do that much, mainly just bathed at the hot springs, got fat eating @creature 's delicious food, built a fence, and did whatever we could to entertain ourselves. One morning a few of us were just shooting the shit and decided we were gonna make a short movie about "Not giving a fuck". The premise of this short movie is there is an old farmer showing his son a barren field. A field where fucks used to grow. But there are no more fucks and the world has become a much darker place. The point of me posting this is we need ideas for one liners for the short movie, such as "Children play in the gutter and play with glass, but no one gives a fuck" or "There was once a fuck to give but there are no more. All the fields of fucks are barren" and so on. Not looking for people to say how stupid this idea is, we know it's stupid, we're just looking for help with one liners. Any help is appreciated.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
I have an old bag of fuck seeds you can have just for being cool.

EphemeralStick

The Guay Agenda
"LOOK HERE CHILD! Gaze upon this field on which we used to grow our fucks. For many a generation not single fuck was had to be given! Only the oldest of our town can barely remember the glimpses of fucks shining in the summer sunlight. For then they were rich and bountiful! T'was a dark day indeed, my child, the day there were no more fucks to be given."

Roll opening credits.

Last edited:
K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
A fuck not given is a terrible thing to waste.
Friends don't let friends give fucks while drunk.
Don't bogart that fuck, my friend pass it over to me.
A fuck saved is a fuck earned.

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
You will never get wealthy farming fucks, but your harvest will be rich.

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
A nice fuck shared amongst friends is the best fuck of all.
I'll fuck to that!

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
With the shortage of fucks, he knew that his fuck seeds were going to be his ticket out of poverty.

When the last fuck plant dies the music will stop.

The plot was diabolical and genius at the same time. Monsanto quietly killed off all of the heirloom fucks to sell GMO fucks which only looked like real fucks. The taste, nutritional value and the crunch weren't the same. People resorted to using dammits and gosh darnits instead. One inventive farmer had some dagnabbits left but not enough for everybody.

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
When the supply of fucks started to get low people really started to give a shit.

A

AnOldHope

I deleted myself
Son, your mother and I have watched fucks come up on this land since before you were born. Your grandfather made fucks with an old mule while your grandmother worked the fucker churn. This country was built on fucks, but, I just don't know anymore....

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Family theme...thanks for the inspiration @AnOldHope:

While we were canning this years fresh fucks for next year, Momma told us how she used to make fuck sauce when she was little.

A

A New Name

I deleted myself
- Momma, what does giving a fuck mean?
- Fuck if I know, now fuck off.

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
All out of fucks, they decided to see if their fucksticks would do the job.

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Some inspiration for all of you who don't really have a fuck to give:
Never run out of fucks and hope at the same time.

D

deleted user

I deleted myself
GrandPaw... What was it like?

Hwellll. . When I was a youngen. This was a looooong fucking time ago mind ya. We worked hard to get fucked. We didn't give fucks then during the depression, we had to fuck for ourselves. I'd be fucking up'n'down on that rusty old tractor over their for the whole family. Then the times changed, we started to give a fuck.
I went over to Germany and gave them all sorts of fuck. When I returned it was a whole new horizon. We could share the fruits of our fucks for years.
Now we gave to many fucks, got too many too. It brakes my heart you ain't ever gonna get the fucking that was the last century. Never know the joy of this field of fucks fruitful fucking. Ain't fucking right.
The fucking stopped, guess the Lord stopped giving a fuck too. all I got now is this last fuck for ya.

(At this point GrandPaw flips the kid off)
End scene

tacopirate

Wanderer
Highway-Sign.jpg

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
To each person, having no fucks meant their lives were going to change in some significant way.

Some had to be satisfied with their fuckstick or borrow somebody elses.

Some decided to not even give a shit.

Others got together by the campfire and told stories about the good old days and the bounty of fucks.

Gramps said he had so many in the bank that he could live off the interest of his fucks alone.

JDP

Pilgrim
Pivitol plot point: People literally start giving a shit. The fuck farmers use it as fertilizer for the fuck fields and the farm is saved from going under resolving the drought and people can once again...give a fuck.

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
The lucky ones were those who got fuckstamps from the government.

As the supply of fucks ran down, they became more expensive.

People who had fuckstamps were unaffected by the price increase and were able to trade their fucks for exotic cars and great big bags of Maui Wowie.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $90.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $90.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.