The day I became a sitophiliac

P

pigpen

ok so i'm not really into sitophilia, or the form of sexual fetishism in which participants are aroused by erotic situations involving food, but i do have a pretty good story about a recent sexual advent i embarked on.

alright, so i was watching an episode of the show weeds online the other day and one of the main characters is a teenage boy who is just starting to masturbate. so when a plumber had to be called in to unclog the jizz-socks from the pipes, it was decided that the boys uncle would talk to him about proper masturbatory practice and hopefully clear up this sticky situation.

so anyway, when they sat down together one of the methods that was brought up was taking a banana, pealing it and then placing the peal over your scepter of love and using that as a source of lubricant and a suitable place to blow your load.

what can i say, i was intrigued. over a decade of servicing myself and i had never thought of this? i was ashamed. so needless to say when i was looking for a snack the other day, when i came upon the bananas (haha), i knew what had to be done. i'll cut out all the gross details, although if you've made it this far already...,anyway, it was amazing. thats the only way i can put it. it was almost like i was making love to a woman. or at least a human orifice.

so if you've made it this far, chances are you are as morally bankrupt as myself. so i don't know why i'm even bothering asking, but is it wrong what i did to that banana?

am i assured an eternal fate in the seventh layer of hell?

what if i told you i threw the peel in my families compost afterwards?

P

pigpen

i'm extremely ambivalent about if i feel ok doing it again or not.

like i'm all about trying new things and sexual exploration, but i don't know how i feel about making a habit out of fruit-fucking.

P

pigpen

of course i ate the banana before moving on to penetration, foreplay?

i dont know why, i wouldn't look down upon anyone else for doing this but i don't want it to turn into some weird, compulsive, only-able-to-cum-while-fucking-a-fruit sort of thing.

JungleBoots

Reaction score
I remember that episode

later in the series the mom has to ask about why all of the sudden her son is eating so many bananas.

anyway... im wondering... is it so hard to consider just... ingesting your own ejaculate? i mean its rather protein rich... i can understand if you have issues with the texture of food... but i mean come on... but really thats what i call self sufficiency.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
I remember that episode

later in the series the mom has to ask about why all of the sudden her son is eating so many bananas.

anyway... im wondering... is it so hard to consider just... ingesting your own ejaculate? i mean its rather protein rich... i can understand if you have issues with the texture of food... but i mean come on... but really thats what i call self sufficiency.

and rich in vitamins.

Puckett

Banned
Reaction score
i never said i didnt like free food i think everyone does. but if it dont taste good chances are im not going to eat it and i dont much like the taste of jiz.

Puckett

Banned
Reaction score
why would i have to eat the bananas? he would if im... oh never mind this is so off topic. who cares if a guy fucks a banana peal as long as he eats the banana first. wast not want not right?

JungleBoots

Reaction score
why would i have to eat the bananas? he would if im... oh never mind this is so off topic. who cares if a guy fucks a banana peal as long as he eats the banana first. wast not want not right?

thats what im saying... to spill your seed is a mortal sin...

waste not want not! :p

Puckett

Banned
Reaction score
thats what im saying... to spill your seed is a mortal sin...

waste not want not! :p

it is better to come in a belly of a whore than to wast it, thats what i hear the bible says anyway

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
This is the best shit I've read in awhile. I lol'd...and also commended your *waste nothing* life style. Why just eat the banana and throw away the peel? At least you made good use of it eh? ;)

Hey man..I have heard people doing much weirder things masturbating. So, whatever gets you off ya know? I mean..I'd much rather hear about someone fucking a banana peel than a goat right? LOL

Also, Banana's fucking you in hell was quite the mental image :p

P

pigpen

I remember that episode

yeah, i've tasted a miniscule amount of my own semen before..."awww, c'mon just swallow it, how bad can it really taste?"...sorry to everyone who gave me oral before that solemn day...i have seen the error in my ways...let the blow-jobs re-commence....

P

pigpen

have you tried warming the peel in the microwave or oven? lol. maybe add a lil granola for texture...

I don't even like heating my food in the microwave, i'm not putting my dick in something that was just heated using radio waves.

on a side note, damn this thread is makin me hungry...and slightly aroused...

happyearthhomes

Reaction score
Website
groups.yahoo.com
I was able abstain from masturbation while i was in county but my celly was the master bater nd i unfortunately glimpsed him bangin an orange that he softened an warmed nd he claimed it was the shit i never tried it but always wondered

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads