The Dance with The Eternal Mother

paxbagelhead

Reaction score
Website
www.2manyeyes.com
I would definitely agree to that. A photo would help to, do you know how long she's been in america for? Also what kind of people were on the passports? Men, women, racial backgrounds, etc.
just random white people it looked like, one spanish girl. She told me she was on a visa from Thailand, but who knows if that's true.

Reactions: Mankini

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
If she was on a travel Visa then she only has three months to be here. If this was around the time there was the ebola scare in texas then I bet she's already left the country by now. Unless she illegally overstayed here which isn't uncommon.

As for the people, that's incredibly odd. Were they US passports or from different countries? Just curious

salxtina

Reaction score
Dude lots of fucking people struggle with mental health issues, and we don't use it as an excuse to abuse and terrorize people. This woman sounds like a dangerous abuser, but there's seriously no need to go throwing those labels around - I mean, the bpd diagnosis is basically a misogynist slur anyway, used to discredit women with post-traumatic stress / women who don't do what men want.

Edit: that was at voodoochile, not you, paxbagelhead. glad you got away from that shit!

Last edited:
Reactions: urchin

urchin

Reaction score
I take great offense to you tossing around that she has BPD. A great friend of mine who was diagnosed with it and the only time she would get violent is if she has to, by which point I'm already at the helm. However even if this woman does have it, it's no reason to toss it around like this is why she did it. =/= this at all.

Reactions: salxtina

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Yea this sounds like some creepy sexual manipulation control ploy. She was pretty much just using you for that and who knows what else. The guy you saw in the room when you first met her was probably her previous victim. So yea wtf is up with people nowadays? Shit man people need to stop watching tv and getting these fucked up ideas and treating people this way.
Its like this weird psychotic sociopathic shit. Kinda just locking you into a deal with all these lies and bullshit going on. I guess it probably wasn't super harmful but it could scar you psychologically.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads