The Dance with The Eternal Mother

paxbagelhead

Reaction score
Website
www.2manyeyes.com
Story takes place in Miami beach, Florida...a very strange part of america, but hey it's where i'm from so whatever. Anyway I had just got back to the homeland after travelling around the west coast and up north a bit for the past year; I was tired, worn out, and maybe a little spun out at this point. I had most of my stuff jacked back when I passed out in a squat in portland from some tweaker girls boyfriend (fuck those kids!). Anyway It's probably about 3 am and it's starting to look like I may sleep on the beach which in most places is no biggie, but in south florida they are fucking savages! they will skin you for all your worth and then some. I see this cute girl who looks some what like a tourist...asian with a british accent, i'm into it, different then what I normally go for but at this point anything to stay off the beach. Her accent sounded for the most part authentic but what do I know hahah. She was in a hotel and welcomed me back which I can't thank her enough, hell I haven't slept in a legit bed for weeks and my back is more than happy. After playing around a little with her I realize that her friend isn't too happy about all of this (some guy probably around thirty something not much older than me)..we proceed to go find some weed and get into an almost bad situation in liberty city miami (OVERTOWN) with a few hatian guys but luckily got out quick. Next we went to the beach and rolled a spliff to watch the sun come up, she seemed either just like a wealthy tourist girl who wanted some adventure or was she more than that? Only time would tell....you see I travelled with this girl for what seemed like months. Every day we would stop in a different hotel in a new state, having sex over 15-20 times a day (well get back to how this is even possible). Things start to get weird as she tells me i'm coming back home to her country to "teach english" and we need to get me a passport. Her tattoos wer interesting cartoon bunnys in hot air balloons all over her, an electric chair on the back of her leg, eternal life tattoo on her chest, and a little devil on her foot that look scraped off. I asked her, "what happened there?", "My mother poured acid on it". And on her finger the words scrape and poked, "I love my mother". She started telling me I had to grow my mustache out or no more sex, whatever it's just facial hair I thought (this was sort of a manipulation tactic) and things began a turn for the worst at this point I realized the coffee she was giving me everyday was probably more than just coffee as I wasn't doing any sort of drugs. It just didn't add up. Then she would start playing loud music every morning at 6 that would wake me up so there goes my sleep...from hotel to hotel we went each day trying to nap in the car and not realizing I wasn't getting the needed sleep to keep any sort of sanity. Let's just say I lost it somewhere in colorado where she insisted we went to a cowboy museum (hah, did I mention she had this obsession with cowboys?) That's when she saw a branding iron in the gift shop and asked to "brand me"..I should yeah sure thinking this must be a joke. IT WASN'T. I looked through her phone that night and found several photos of screenshots of other peoples social network sites (instagram, etc) and then passports in her bag...she told me we were going to stay here for a few days and I realized this was it. I had to get the hell out of there before anything else went down. I ran out of that hotel and never looked back. Have yet to come in contact with her again...probably a really stupid move on my part to even trust her but when your all out of options, tired, and feel like giving up sometimes you end up trusting a girl like this. As for what she was that's a different story as I still don't know. I've never suffered from any sort of breakdown before meeting her so i'm still not sure what to make of the whole thing. The whole thing was really traumatic to say the least as i'm surprised I got out of it. If you have any questions on this ask away. Edit: found a few photos of the trip a had stashed on a phone, innocent looking but damn not sure why I didn't just peace out long before that, terrible judgement looking back. This whole story sounds fucking nuts, but hey I kinda wanted to post it? Just one of those experiences that makes for a funny/scary story.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 2 - Copy.jpg
    2 - Copy.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 353
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 367
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 333
  • 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
K

kokomojoe

The passports in the bag would be a huge red flag among everything else mentioned. Do you think she was obtaining funds through some type of fraud?

K

Kim Chee

Wow, that was weird.

Feels good to be alive.

I was dosed with something in my food that made me tired while work trading in a restaurant/bar/hotel in Mexico. It took me a couple days to figure out what was going on and when I did, I was outta there without a word.

paxbagelhead

Reaction score
Website
www.2manyeyes.com
The passports in the bag would be a huge red flag among everything else mentioned. Do you think she was obtaining funds through some type of fraud?
@kokomojoe To be honest I have no idea, she was communicating with a group of other people on her phone but in a different language so I couldnt read it. I got the hell out of there once I realized how sketchy the whole scenario was! At first it seemed totally chill than got really strange way too fast..i'm lucky to be typing this I think.

and @7xMichael I didn't realize I was being drugged until it was too late as far as my sanity went at that time...That plus the sleep deprivation thing she kept doing and then she started taking my cell phone making sure it wasnt charged! scary shit...probably one of the stranger encounters I've had to this day.
All I can say is that's when I realized a beautiful woman can be just as dangerous as any man...

• Useful
Reactions: Mankini

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Fascinating... real crazy experience I bet.

What do you think the end goal was? If she was keeping you exhausted and drugged up while have a suspicious deal with a buncha passports?

Was she waiting until you had a passport and then shank ya for it?
Was she gonna harvest your organs and sperms?
ha... (a j/k)... about the sperms at least.
ha

Seriously I wonder what her deal was.
Crazy.

paxbagelhead

Reaction score
Website
www.2manyeyes.com
At that point I would have done anything to get away from her to be honest, she became more and more scary and i'm pretty hard to shake up. I heard about some work camps that exhist in texas (this was around the same time as the ebola breakout so I was freaked out of texas) and we were around that area, or maybe we were gonna end up in Mexico somewhere? Organs were another possibility as it is a multi-million dollar trade...I mean who knows the storys go on. I think it's one of those things that if you find out it's too late kinda deal.

• Sad
K

kokomojoe

I think organ harvesting was a highly likely possibility. Then again you'd think she'd get it done the first chance she got. The amount of time that surpassed is pretty peculiar if she did have something planned

OstrichJockey

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
From how the story was going, I expected organs being harvested and her taking off the mask, "I am... JOHN CENA!" before the end.

Any pics?

Edit: Oh, organs have already been discussed. Great minds think alike.

• Haha
Reactions: Odin and Coywolf

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
This is your classic Borderline. BPD. Everything lines up. Lemme guess. Was she an Aquarius? No? A Virgo ? ... Thought so!

paxbagelhead

Reaction score
Website
www.2manyeyes.com
I have some photos of the experience as she kept stopping in the middle of no where to document it. also this made it pretty hard to get away at the time, she goes by bunny or ganita. She told my she went to school for photography so maybe she was just a photographer...? but I doubt most of what she told me is true at all.

paxbagelhead

Reaction score
Website
www.2manyeyes.com
Yep. Read up on BPD. It's usually girls.
oh so you chalk it all up to her being BPD...? hm I don't know man i've met girls with legit bipolar and BPD and this was NOT that at all. also how do you explain how I had sex with her over 15-20 times a day?! that's not even possible for me normally without some kind of drug.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
do you have a name on this person? as far as i know this falls under the shady and untrustworthy person sub forum.

I would definitely agree to that. A photo would help to, do you know how long she's been in america for? Also what kind of people were on the passports? Men, women, racial backgrounds, etc.

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
This port shit is common amongst the local riffraff in Florida. It's low level organized crime that any hustler can get his grubby little paws into. Cellphones, anybody?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads