The Austin Squat Is Officially Dead

Current Location
Saco, MN
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
So last year around this time @Matt Derrick @VikingAdventurer @sofarfromhome @EphemeralStick Anna and I all had a squat in Austin. We even had an STP Cribz video posted on here. I just came back to it yesterday and most of it is completely torn down and whats left was being torn down this morning. Thought it would be interesting to post the wreckage.
C633B71E-8935-4678-8D2B-420406F40B14.jpeg
56B53738-7E59-4CC4-AC1D-C7295B7E3CF3.jpeg
54C5AAAD-4107-44A9-8C8D-AEE1A871D6F1.jpeg
027CA294-AC60-419E-B47F-B29A3B3E2835.jpeg
And found in the wreckage i found a Squat the Planet sticker
18BFF83B-0307-477F-92E0-C6D9394C1690.jpeg

Current Location
western mass
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
aww, pour one out. where is the original video or thread...?

EphemeralStick

Dusty Lil Van 'Mo
Staff member
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
.... no way in fuck that sticker was there. Out of all the trash, all the debris, it just so happens that there was a sticker in clear view?

Did you happen to see the couch? I miss the couch. I wonder what the demo guys thought when they saw how many of the toilets had shit in them. Womp womp.

Oh yeah, here's the Cribz episode.

Geraldo

Lurker extraordinaire
Current Location
Rainer, OR
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
:(::arrgh::::bawling::::bawling::

That was an awesome squat. Anyone have pictures of when it was still a thing? Because I do and I'ma post them:
1e3m35.jpg

That awesome graffiti brought to you by @VikingAdventurer

bf3urs.jpg

I was taking a lot of selfies around that time. I guess I was feeling pretty cute until the mosquitos made me look like a dalmatian. Lol

16j381g.jpg

I certainly wasn't the only one looking cute. Here's @EphemeralStick being adorable as always.

205aver.jpg

Inside

14cdtti.jpg

More inside

nq38z5.jpg

We went out and about on an adventure and came back to this.

1088ehc.jpg

I've never been in a squat with so many intact mirrors before

OP
OP
Shwhiskey Gumimaci
Current Location
Saco, MN
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
.... no way in fuck that sticker was there. Out of all the trash, all the debris, it just so happens that there was a sticker in clear view?

Did you happen to see the couch? I miss the couch. I wonder what the demo guys thought when they saw how many of the toilets had shit in them. Womp womp.

Oh yeah, here's the Cribz episode.
Dude i fucking know!! It was just right there in the back entrance area. Couldn't fucking believe it. I just left it there. It seemed fitting