Texas.

ipoPua

Reaction score
i'll mostly just be passing through, but there are a few places i'd like to hit up. most likely coming in from NOLA on hwy 10, see a few fun things in houston and then up the 45 towards waxahachie. closest cities are fort worth and dallas which dont seem to have anything for me but there are a few things in wax i reallyreally wanna see. from there it looks like my best bet is either 77 or 287 up to i-20 and then either that or the 180 to el paso where i'll probably go west to try and hit niland and all that, or maybe up to colorado before cali. if i take the 180 i'll be able to hit up carlsbad and the hueco tanks which'd be great, but i figure i might as well ask for some input.

either way this is basically asking if anyone could share some texas experience, especially if theyve got any useful words regarding ft worth/dallas or taking the 180 versus the 20.

edit just found 1919 hemphill in ft worth, that helps.
dallas still seems boring

ipoPua

Reaction score
naw havent even gotten to nola yet, i start my trip in a couple weeks i wont be in nola for at least amontth

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads