Texas/Arizona/New Mexico.... | Squat the Planet

Texas/Arizona/New Mexico....

Everymanalion

Reaction score
What is your experience with these places? I am freezing my ass off back in NYC and need to get the fuckkkkkk outta hurrrr. Any info? I know Texas is a bitch to hitch and catch out of, tryna stay down there for a couple weeks(2 more weeks of non suppervised probation but I gotta be in the US to get the phone call) then I vrooooom my ass to 'ol meh ee ko. Any info is appreciated.

Dishka8643

Reaction score
Hey, reserve your judgement until you've actually been there. Texas is a great state! I never had any problems traveling through texas. I actually thought it was easier than other places. I got two 100.00 bills given to me on 2 separate occasions. Plenty of food kickdowns. Lots of good natured, down to earth people there. Be respectful and keep a low profile and i doubt you'll have much trouble.

Reactions: robin banks

Alex the Weaver

Reaction score
Website
apoclove.wordpress.com
It's pretty cold in Northern Arizona right now. I'm in Flagstaff and we just had a pretty big snow storm.

It gets pretty cold at night in Southern Arizona, but I myself plan on going to the Tucson area to see folks and get relief from the weather!

Evie217

Reaction score
Texas really isnt hard to get out of. Hasnt been for me, anyway. The whole cop thing..they are stopping anyone who is in the downtown surrounding area of San Antonio. Cars, bikes and people walking.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads