Tennessee Veteran Returns Home From Deployment To Find Squatters | Squat the Planet

Tennessee Veteran Returns Home From Deployment To Find Squatters

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
D

Deleted member 8978

I kinda thought the squatters needed a place to live anyway, and as long as they observed the house and kept it in the same condition (except where they messed up the kitchen cabinets), I believe everything was okay. At least the squatters got a huge experience living in a nice house before they had to leave or get chased out.

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
A friend of my wife's, a Brazilian surfer who lived in Hawaii for many years, was working cleaning rich people's houses on Oahu.

She showed up with her daughter one day to clean a rental house that had been vacant for a while. She was beaten to death with a bat, and her 8 year old daughter tied up, by a couple who were squatting in the house.

Right after this happened, her best friend (also a close friend of the wife) was bitten hard by a shark while surfing but did not lose her leg due to being very lucky.

No particular moral or point in telling this story, but jesus h. fuck, be careful, kind, and lucky out there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads