Tattoo Designs

dprogram

Reaction score
I draw and create a lot but more often than not I lose inspiration. I'm working on a tattoo design right now for a friend and thought I could do the same for you guys. It will help me in giving me inspiration and building my portfolio and you'll get an original design to carry to your tattoo artist.

So if you have an idea and just want to see it on paper shoot me a message and describe as best you can what you'd like. I can draw it, scan it, and email it to you.

P

Pheonix

now that I'm in CA I've been thinking about getting some of the facial tats that I always wanted. my idea for one side of my lower jaw is a rip away tat showing a canine jaw in the place of my lower jaw with a mauled pit bull hanging off the teeth. It can go slightly below my jaw but I need to leave room for a phoenix with full open wingspan on my neck with his head right on my adam's apple.

I'll probably do the same thing with the other side of the lower jaw but with a shark and shark jaw.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Just please don't be one of those traditional, Sailor Jerry guys! There's enough of those unimaginative convicts artists around. You should be a champion and get into trash polka (like Buena Vista Tattoo Club) or watercolor-style paintings!

cxr - check out this guy's stuff: http://www.little-swastika.com/tatu

P

Pheonix

Just please don't be one of those traditional, Sailor Jerry guys! There's enough of those unimaginative convicts artists around. You should be a champion and get into trash polka (like Buena Vista Tattoo Club) or watercolor-style paintings!

cxr - check out this guy's stuff: http://www.little-swastika.com/tatu

that guy kicks ass, but I can't go to Germany to get my whole body tattooed... no matter how much I want to.

dprogram

Reaction score
That guy's art is awesome.

pheonix - Trying to figure out how the pit bull would be hanging from your teeth. Wouldn't it have to be miniature?

P

Pheonix

yea probably miniature, probably with the jaw caught up on my canine tooth with the face of the pit showing on my cheek and some of the body falling behind the jaw and the hind quarters coming out under the jaw and bellow my ear.

machzorton

Has yet to join the board
Reaction score
id like something on one of my shoulder blades going all the way up my neck but no idea what i want there. id also like a tattoo on my side to look like as if it was ripped open and my rib cage was showing.

dprogram

Reaction score
yea probably miniature, probably with the jaw caught up on my canine tooth with the face of the pit showing on my cheek and some of the body falling behind the jaw and the hind quarters coming out under the jaw and bellow my ear.
I got it now man. That's going to turn out pretty cool. What color and markings do you want the Pit to have?

dprogram

Reaction score
id like something on one of my shoulder blades going all the way up my neck but no idea what i want there. id also like a tattoo on my side to look like as if it was ripped open and my rib cage was showing.
You should do like 3 or 4 ripped slices like a bear had done it...

P

Pheonix

I got it now man. That's going to turn out pretty cool. What color and markings do you want the Pit to have?

I'm not sure I'll let you experiment with that, I just want it to look a big strong muscular pit bull. I think cropped ears would make a nice touch. make it look like a total BULLY dog.

dprogram

Reaction score
Yeah that'd be pretty easy actually...working on pheonix's...then some form of a decapitated goat head lol. Looks like I'll be busy. Hit me up if you haven't heard from me in a few days

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads