talk to me spain

rusty

Reaction score
ive been here a few weeks, andalucia, madrid, currently barcelona. may or may not hit southern france soon. diggin the vibes here, lookin for more! que paso?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
damn, girl, what made you go out there? what's it like? i heard there's hella squats in barcelona... try squat.net?

rusty

Reaction score
damn, girl, what made you go out there? what's it like? i heard there's hella squats in barcelona... try squat.net?
i had a friend in a small pueblo in andalucia, was helpin him fix up the place. now im doin a lil explorin, loads of squats/social centers about in barce, the info sites that are up to date are in spanish/catalan... but im makin due.

where are you these days buddyyyyy?

rusty

Reaction score

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i had a friend in a small pueblo in andalucia, was helpin him fix up the place. now im doin a lil explorin, loads of squats/social centers about in barce, the info sites that are up to date are in spanish/catalan... but im makin due.

where are you these days buddyyyyy?

ah, it looks like i'm going to be in portland for a year or two, going to school for computer programming in an attempt to finance future travels...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads