"Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen.." | Squat the Planet

"Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen.."

UrBex Taylor

Reaction score
Hello fellow humans!
I just discovered this site yesterday and I'm only falling further in love with it with every second.

I'm hoping/looking to meet some cool ass people who do some cool ass stuff!

I listen to all kinds of music, mostly rock/metal, but I really do listen to everything from Elvis to Black Sabbath. I own just about every Stephen King book, I'm an avid book collector. I'm a total bibliophile/maniac. I smoke everyday. I have seven cats and I loooove, love, love horror movies and everything morbid and creepy. I love Star Wars, MTG, D&D, and all things geeky. ;)

I haven't done much exploring in my day. Mostly because I have HCM, which, for those who are ignorant towards the term "HCM," is a severe heart disease. As a result, I usually don't go out in the heat/humidity and I can't really engage in much physical activity. I like exploring in the fall and winter better because it's easier on my heart and blood pressure and I get over-heated very easily. I love the falling leaves and snow. :)

So after I've described myself a bit, I hope to hear from some of you! I'd love to hear everyone's stories and experiences doing whatever it is any of you do! Let's be fweinds! :)

-Taylor.

DesertRat

Reaction score
Welcome to the insani...er...forum!

We are a wretched hive of scum an villainy.

Avid reader here as well. Movies? Hell yeah! I review Indie stuff, and there's been a glut of horror stuff oozing out of Indiewood the past couple of years.

Hope you enjoy the site more than you already do. Have yet find any assholes here, and I have a feeling you'll have the same conclusion.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Nice intro. Welcome to the site.
I listen to just about a bit of everything with music as well... (partially due to some-kinda ADHD perhaps ha ah ha...)
Can't beat reading The Dark Tower. OH yea.
Can't beat a good horror flick... but I would say the found footage stuff is being overplayed.
Looking forward to the new Guillermo del Toro Production. Crimson Peak.

Alright... well site is cool. There is tons of various info on alternative life and travel here. YOu have a search function in the upper right across from your name mail and alerts.

Make yourself at home
&
Have fun with the Madness that is STP.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - nice intro. I have only 3 cats (and feed one of the neighbors scruffy little skinny thing on the outside) and if my big Siamese wasn't so aggressive I think I'd have a couple more cats added to the herd by now ...

UrBex Taylor

Reaction score
These are my bottle babies, Pandora and Cheeto, guess who is who. :)
My mama and I raised these two from just four days old. It was hard at first because we've never raised infant kittens before, but it gets easier and easier as time passes. :)
They're about four months old now and are so adorable and sweet and playful. Thriving young kitties. :) and, of course, I have five other kitties as well. :)
20150930_125925.jpg

Reactions: Tude and Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Lets see.
Pandora is on the left and Cheeto is on the right?

::cat::

Haha and that corner table had me fooled for a minute.
Thought you had a bloodhound, is it? standing on his hind legs.

• Wow
Reactions: UrBex Taylor

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads