Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Have u hoped trains
Yes, I have! But since I do security, getting a criminal trespass charge would affect my state license here in Wisconsin and Arizona. So I limited my freight hopping activities!!!

train in vain

Reaction score
Interesting so far. Ive got a trespassing on rr property ticket when we were not on rr property and had not been on their property. Oh well.

My personal exp with the bull has been wway more chill than normal cops.

Last edited:

Django

Reaction score
Interesting so far. Ive got a trespassing on rr property ticket when we were not on rr property and had not been on their property. Oh well.

My personal exp with the bull has been wway more chill than normal cops.
Please explain.
How could you trespass to a place you haven't been to? I don't understand..

D

Deleted member 125

Over 300 arrests in overtown miami since 2009 for trespassing, uh no shit it's right next to the fec mainline if I'm not mistaken.

I think it's great that those states are giving bulls less legal authority. Now having said that I've been given a stern talking to by a bull or two and let go when in a similar situation I'm sure I would of spent a few nights in county if deputy soandso was solely in charge of the situation.

Haystack

Reaction score
In my observations I'm seeing more unsworn and unarmed security type people. Their job is to observe and report. They can ask trespassers to leave but they're not LEOs. They can detain someone with handcuffs if necessary but that's rare.

• Agree
Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In my observations I'm seeing more unsworn and unarmed security type people. Their job is to observe and report. They can ask trespassers to leave but they're not LEOs. They can detain someone with handcuffs if necessary but that's rare.
You are 110% correct! Because I am in the security business! Thanks for sharing that! Yes, security officers are not police officers!

Reactions: PrinceBodi

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads