Suicide out of shear curiosity

M

Mouse

Those Christians aren't right and I'm sure he's not asking anyone to "co-sign" his suicide note.

how's about you allow the person I asked the question of answer it their damn selves. sorry, but a lot of fuckers like to come to the internet to discuss their wants to kill themselves. This post just screams that.

anyway...

I hope it's like the heaven episode of supernatural. haha. we all live in our own lil heavens that are whatever we want them to be.

I don't know if christians are right or not about heaven and hell but I'm pretty damn sure they are way off with the definition of "sin"

when I was a lot more hateful of life I tried to kill myself 2 times. The first time I felt completely at peace with what I was doing, the second time I realized just how stupid I was and that I had no reason to be so arrogant to think I should make such a decision. Live and learn.. but you gotta LIVE to learn.

Nemo

Reaction score
"To die would be an awfully big adventure."
"To Live would be an awfully big adventure."
-Peter Pan

I think of death quite often.
I agree with Diagaro, death is indeed a luxury.

Mouse don't get your panties in a bunch :p All of those Christian mythological tales of the afterlife couldn't be anything other than fiction. However I used to torture myself with the notion of eternal fire and damnation etc. as I was a victim of Christian indoctrination.

I could go on and on but I have to poop.
In light, Don't kill yourself... You'll cause more pain and suffering to those who don't understand in your life... and whether they do or not plays no significance. You will be sorely missed regardless I'm sure.

-NEMO

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
According to a late friend of mine who had several near-death experiences, ironically, before actually losing the battle against death, there's a whole lot of nothing. Don't be in a rush and enjoy the fact you have the opportunity to explore, learn and live to the fullest extent.

PotBellyFatGuy

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
no i never have nor wanted that impulse to do so. i am a animal with a finite life. i realize that. i accept it. no afterlife. nothing. this is all i've got. obviously i don't believe in god nor accept any religion. i will happily take the pain and stress of daily life for the pleasures in return (food, sex, and sleep and NFL games, lmao)...

OutsideYourWorld

Reaction score
Website
outsideyourworld.wordpress.com
It pops into my head all the time. I think about death quite a bit, whether it's mine, my dogs, my families, the entire planet, etc. It's fascinating in many ways.

I would never kill myself, but at the same time I do have my fantasies about fucking off to afterlife-land, just to see what happens. It is one of the greatest unknowns!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads