pretty self explanitory.
heres some good ones ive seen or thought of,

i saw one chick with TACO BELL
i always thought SOUP CATS would be funny. or IMAO OGLE

bryanpaul

Reaction score

meathook

Reaction score
occasionally i write LICK FIST on my knucks with sharpie or something, not that i'd ever get that tatted [unless i was drunk enough]. i know a dude that has GOAT CAMP on his and a dude that has the outline of minnesota, followed by 5o7 [our area code] on one of his hands.

SOUP CATS is fucking genius.

hobogestapo

Reaction score
a friend of mine has holy shit... the name of his band... my friends name no joking sargeant heavy thundar of the k.i.s.s. army. btw diet coke is my fav at knuckletattoos.com that guy and his obsession. running out of diet coke followed by disbelief followed by automatic gunfire followed by newest serial killer lol

P

pigpen

worst knuck tat i've seen in person- LIVE FAST

coolest knuck tat- HOME BREW, some dude at the barclay house in baltimore had this and i'll be damned if he didn't craft the finest beverage that i've tasted in all my years.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
worst knuck tat i've seen in person- LIVE FAST

coolest knuck tat- HOME BREW, some dude at the barclay house in baltimore had this and i'll be damned if he didn't craft the finest beverage that i've tasted in all my years.
what's wrong with "live fast" ? i kinda like that.... my motto is "live fast, die old"

Reactions: Carey 5000

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Reactions: Storm Smokes Rocks

Menyun

Reaction score
"love hate"
lol I was actually thinking of getting "Love" and "Hate" on mine... Only have angel wings tat on my left shoulder but wanted to get a demon on my right and start a good arm/evil arm theme. and get my knucks done when i do my right shoulder.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads